For SWBF2 players to Compete.
 
Portal*HomeMemberlistSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog inFAQCalendar
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Eskkeettiiiiiiiiit
Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:52 pm by {LSJ}$$PIMP$$

» We have Moved
Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:44 pm by Mike

» {DL} Application
Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:59 pm by {BOT}Fett_131

» FoF Looking for members
Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:05 pm by starseeker

» ROR Christmas 3v3 death match tournament
Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:54 am by PyroJockey

» Top 5 Trolls
Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:29 pm by Machaon

» Fantasy Football?
Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:47 pm by ScoUt

» Madden 12 league (Xbox 360)
Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:44 pm by crapgamer

» PL4GUE's App
Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:10 am by PL4GUE


Share | 
 

 Re: Hackings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Muji
Member
Member


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Mon May 16, 2011 10:17 pm

u said u can hack us so im curious to see if ur able to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{Delta}
Admin
Admin


Posts : 421
Join date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm

This is funny to me. SWBF2 is a game. You all remember Master_DS right? Took things a little too seriously, maybe belonged in the looney bin? Korriban was in his "DSotM" clan. Someone is just taking things a little too seriously.

_________________


(MVP)
X 6

Season #1 Champ with {SOR} (undefeated)
Season #2 Champ with {LSJ} (MVP)
Season #3 Champ with {COS} (undefeated - no map losses)
I <3 Frigate General Eye-See-Em
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bfc.forumwise.com
{MNC}=Korriban=
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Tue May 17, 2011 6:47 am

Yes, I Was In DarkSide of the Moon Or However You Are Supposed To Say it. Are You Now Out Of Excuses For Not Having Any Evidence? By Insulting Me Now, It Seems That You Have Nothing Left To Say. If You Want Me To Get Unnecessary Information To Use Against You I Will Get It. I Thought We Were More Respectable Than That.


By The Way, What An Intense Discussion Between Jester And FEAR Last Night.

If There Were A "Winner", Jester Would Be That "Winner".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{Delta}
Admin
Admin


Posts : 421
Join date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Tue May 17, 2011 1:23 pm

I think you ignored all the evidence in this thread including a clan mate saying it is undeniable Stripes hacked and Stripes admitting to hacking. Perhaps your just plain stupid?

_________________


(MVP)
X 6

Season #1 Champ with {SOR} (undefeated)
Season #2 Champ with {LSJ} (MVP)
Season #3 Champ with {COS} (undefeated - no map losses)
I <3 Frigate General Eye-See-Em
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bfc.forumwise.com
=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA*
Admin
Admin


Posts : 104
Join date : 2011-04-25
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Tue May 17, 2011 1:53 pm

{Delta} wrote:
I think you ignored all the evidence in this thread including a clan mate saying it is undeniable Stripes hacked and Stripes admitting to hacking. Perhaps your just plain stupid?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DESTROYER090
JJ'
Member
Member


Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Tue May 17, 2011 2:15 pm

To clear a few points up: Hades was most likely not involved in STR's hacking. The picture Hades showed Kratos was unrelated to this incident. Hades showed that picture to some of our members a few weeks ago when he got into an argument with some of them. He threatened to hack us, showed us what he could do to the site, etc. He apologized the next day, and things calmed down. If I had any reason to believe Hades was involved, then I would not be defending him.

Now for Stripes, a couple things. Stripes has hacked us before, but not to the extent to which he did this time. Before this hack, he somehow obtained site admin to our forums, as well as chat admin. No one had given him admin, so therefore, he must have hacked it.

Stripes visited our chat briefly the day the recent hack occurred, the day the video was posted. He rarely visits our chat/site, and to visit it only hours before the hacking occurred, is to me, much more than purely coincidential.

I don't know what to think about Jester's involvement, but I do know he has threatened us multiple times before. I still believe with nearly 100% certainty that Stripes is responsible, and for all I know, he acted alone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
{MNC}=Korriban=
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Tue May 17, 2011 2:51 pm

JJ' wrote:
To clear a few points up: Hades was most likely not involved in STR's hacking. The picture Hades showed Kratos was unrelated to this incident. Hades showed that picture to some of our members a few weeks ago when he got into an argument with some of them. He threatened to hack us, showed us what he could do to the site, etc. He apologized the next day, and things calmed down. If I had any reason to believe Hades was involved, then I would not be defending him.

Now for Stripes, a couple things. Stripes has hacked us before, but not to the extent to which he did this time. Before this hack, he somehow obtained site admin to our forums, as well as chat admin. No one had given him admin, so therefore, he must have hacked it.

Stripes visited our chat briefly the day the recent hack occurred, the day the video was posted. He rarely visits our chat/site, and to visit it only hours before the hacking occurred, is to me, much more than purely coincidential.

I don't know what to think about Jester's involvement, but I do know he has threatened us multiple times before. I still believe with nearly 100% certainty that Stripes is responsible, and for all I know, he acted alone.


I Said The Exact Same Thing About HaDeS.


How Do You Prove It Is The Actual STRIPES?

That Is Nearly Impossible.

The Only Way To Prove This Would Be To Find Carter In Real Life And Examine What Is On His Computer.


(Another Thing: Coincidential Is Spelled "Coincidental", There Is Not An "I" Between The "T" and The "A")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{MOC}DrkDragon
Site Staff
Site Staff


Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-04-23
Age : 28
Location : In the skies seeking for revenge.....

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Tue May 17, 2011 3:17 pm

I don't mean to really post AGAINST my clan mate but apparently I am forced to. Korri, in real life rarely ever does someone get that exact evidence or a video of someone doing the crime. It is all based on circumstantial evidence, and we seem to have enough of that to say that Stripes hacked the site(s).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin


Posts : 505
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Tue May 17, 2011 3:23 pm

JJ' wrote:
To clear a few points up: Hades was most likely not involved in STR's hacking. The picture Hades showed Kratos was unrelated to this incident. Hades showed that picture to some of our members a few weeks ago when he got into an argument with some of them. He threatened to hack us, showed us what he could do to the site, etc. He apologized the next day, and things calmed down. If I had any reason to believe Hades was involved, then I would not be defending him.

Now for Stripes, a couple things. Stripes has hacked us before, but not to the extent to which he did this time. Before this hack, he somehow obtained site admin to our forums, as well as chat admin. No one had given him admin, so therefore, he must have hacked it.

Stripes visited our chat briefly the day the recent hack occurred, the day the video was posted. He rarely visits our chat/site, and to visit it only hours before the hacking occurred, is to me, much more than purely coincidential.

I don't know what to think about Jester's involvement, but I do know he has threatened us multiple times before. I still believe with nearly 100% certainty that Stripes is responsible, and for all I know, he acted alone.


I wasn't positive about Hades' involvement.. unlike Stripes, there wasn't as much evidence showing him to be a culprit. Plus your story pretty much clears him and shows his accident of giving me the link seems to merely be coincidental. Though it's still odd he gave me that link by accident when he was trying to give me the URC video. Still not nearly enough proof to condemn him though.

Stripes undoubtedly is involved with this hacker movement though. There's no way you can defend his innocence against the overwhelming evidence we've collected. The only thing that we don't have is Stripes' actual admittance to being apart of it. Even without that, we have more than enough credible evidence....

_________________

(Delta named MVP)
(12-0, MVP)
(LAK & Maximus MVPs)
x7 (Two sniper, Four engy, One mortar.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{MNC}=Korriban=
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Tue May 17, 2011 4:27 pm

You Will Never Have Enough "Proof" For Anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{Delta}
Admin
Admin


Posts : 421
Join date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Tue May 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Ok Korriban, clearly your in denial. I left this thread open for a reasonable explanation and according to all sides, you were given one.

_________________


(MVP)
X 6

Season #1 Champ with {SOR} (undefeated)
Season #2 Champ with {LSJ} (MVP)
Season #3 Champ with {COS} (undefeated - no map losses)
I <3 Frigate General Eye-See-Em
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bfc.forumwise.com
SPUD
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Tue May 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Call in the Raptors!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dirtydozen.forumwise.com/
JJ'
Member
Member


Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Tue May 17, 2011 5:44 pm

{MNC}=Korriban= wrote:
(Another Thing: Coincidential Is Spelled "Coincidental", There Is Not An "I" Between The "T" and The "A")

I really don't care. Neutral

As DrkDragon mentioned, there is often never 100% fullproof evidence against a suspect. But as enough evidence builds up, so does the chance of that suspect being guilty. You can be in denial all you want, but all the evidence points to Stripes being the culprit. You still haven't provided a great counter-argument, other than saying all the evidence we've provided isn't enough. If you can provide one, go right ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{FoF}CL_ToaGuy
Site Staff
Site Staff
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Tue May 17, 2011 6:06 pm

{MNC}=Korriban= wrote:
Hello Everyone At The Battlefront Community.

I Just Wish To Fix Some Of These "Complaints" About "HaDeS" and "STRIPES" Hacking STR.

STRIPES Does Not Hack Like A Prick Like He Said In This Picture:



So All Of Your "Proof" Kratos, It Is Merely Garbage That You Wish To Add To The Shit Pile.


All This Is Is An Act Of Panic; You Just Want Someone To Blame.

Good Bye.

Korriban, "Stripes Does not hack like a prick" is an invalid statement. A year ago, He hacked the FOF website and banned DrkDragon. We have images concerning his IP (Which you forgot to comment on, BTW. And by all means, try to explain it to the best of your ability).Don't tell me that's not hacking. This suggests he has the ability to hack and will.

I find your argument useless seeing your outnumbered, you have no information as to why he did not hack, and your conclusions make no sense.
=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA* wrote:
{Delta} wrote:
I think you ignored all the evidence in this thread including a clan mate saying it is undeniable Stripes hacked and Stripes admitting to hacking. Perhaps your just plain stupid?



Back to top Go down
View user profile
{STR}AceRAlmighty
Site Staff
Site Staff
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2011-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Tue May 17, 2011 6:56 pm

korriban you do not have any evidence backing up your statements that stripes is not the hacker we have good hard evidence that it is stripes unless you can come up with some hard evidence to back up your statement stripes remains guilty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{LSJ}$$PIMP$$
Member
Member


Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Tue May 17, 2011 7:28 pm

Korriban, you say that you support Anonymous' movements and you say that you might be the hacker. If you were really an anonymous supporter or in anonymous you wouldnt have shown your identity, thats the point of "Anonymous".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muji
Member
Member


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Tue May 17, 2011 7:30 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riku
Member
Member


Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Wed May 18, 2011 1:36 pm

Well do this Have a Vote lol! on what to do with Korriban and Strips,If found guilty my suggestion on a punsihment is being ban on everyclan chat and on sites.So we can stop this bullshit and Continue you on with the bfc. Wink (P.S..... Does mandlore know about what they doing Laughing Shocked )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{MOC}DrkDragon
Site Staff
Site Staff


Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-04-23
Age : 28
Location : In the skies seeking for revenge.....

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Wed May 18, 2011 2:10 pm

Riku wrote:
Well do this Have a Vote lol! on what to do with Korriban and Strips,If found guilty my suggestion on a punsihment is being ban on everyclan chat and on sites.So we can stop this bullshit and Continue you on with the bfc. Wink (P.S..... Does mandlore know about what they doing Laughing Shocked )

If Korriban were guilty then I am sure he would be banned by now. If we had evidence they probably would ban him. But Stripes is the one already punished and well it seems you have an evil suggestion "Ban on every clan chat".

Coming across this, I have something to say that just popped in my head. Wouldn't banning Stripes just plain give him the motive to hack more websites?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riku
Member
Member


Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Wed May 18, 2011 5:13 pm

Well got any other ides?
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Wed May 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Riku wrote:
Well do this Have a Vote lol! on what to do with Korriban and Strips,If found guilty my suggestion on a punsihment is being ban on everyclan chat and on sites.So we can stop this bullshit and Continue you on with the bfc. Wink (P.S..... Does mandlore know about what they doing Laughing Shocked )

Fear kicked you out and someone recycled you. Who are you to tell us what to do with our own chat boxes? You talk about how to stop bullshit when you are not able to stop your own bullshit. Laughing Shocked

This topic is about the crappy hacker using videos to "scare" new clans. The real hackers do not place videos, real hackers destroy sites, hack PS3 PSN, crash servers, format other people hard disks with one click from this house, etc. Someone is trying to capture the attention of all using basic coding on forumwise based sites. Also, forumwise have a document that save all admin actions like a history of events. The owners of the site must check it and look for an abnormal event.

Delta made a good list with good advices to prevent being "hacked" or someone stole your admin info. Follow them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riku
Member
Member


Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Thu May 19, 2011 1:19 pm

Mandalore wrote:
Riku wrote:
Well do this Have a Vote lol! on what to do with Korriban and Strips,If found guilty my suggestion on a punsihment is being ban on everyclan chat and on sites.So we can stop this bullshit and Continue you on with the bfc. Wink (P.S..... Does mandlore know about what they doing Laughing Shocked )

Fear kicked you out and someone recycled you. Who are you to tell us what to do with our own chat boxes? You talk about how to stop bullshit when you are not able to stop your own bullshit. Laughing Shocked

This topic is about the crappy hacker using videos to "scare" new clans. The real hackers do not place videos, real hackers destroy sites, hack PS3 PSN, crash servers, format other people hard disks with one click from this house, etc. Someone is trying to capture the attention of all using basic coding on forumwise based sites. Also, forumwise have a document that save all admin actions like a history of events. The owners of the site must check it and look for an abnormal event.

Delta made a good list with good advices to prevent being "hacked" or someone stole your admin info. Follow them.
Damn it was just a suggestion/Choice.Tell me this How coem they havn.'t targated MNC,But instead they Came to STR and URC? scratch I'm not accusing strips of hacking But it seems people are saying it's him.I just don't want no other clan to be the next target and I want to have this hacking people Who call themselves "The Guridans" lol! and come mess up the bfc.Now Just make a vote who thinks strips did it or not I don't have any problem with him,But it seems that Everyone Inlcuding:Kratos,Muji.etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muji
Member
Member


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Thu May 19, 2011 5:38 pm

i was mentioned, YAY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CassusFett
Site Staff
Site Staff
avatar

Posts : 138
Join date : 2011-04-22
Age : 21
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Thu May 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Riku wrote:
Mandalore wrote:
Riku wrote:
Well do this Have a Vote lol! on what to do with Korriban and Strips,If found guilty my suggestion on a punsihment is being ban on everyclan chat and on sites.So we can stop this bullshit and Continue you on with the bfc. Wink (P.S..... Does mandlore know about what they doing Laughing Shocked )

Fear kicked you out and someone recycled you. Who are you to tell us what to do with our own chat boxes? You talk about how to stop bullshit when you are not able to stop your own bullshit. Laughing Shocked

This topic is about the crappy hacker using videos to "scare" new clans. The real hackers do not place videos, real hackers destroy sites, hack PS3 PSN, crash servers, format other people hard disks with one click from this house, etc. Someone is trying to capture the attention of all using basic coding on forumwise based sites. Also, forumwise have a document that save all admin actions like a history of events. The owners of the site must check it and look for an abnormal event.

Delta made a good list with good advices to prevent being "hacked" or someone stole your admin info. Follow them.
Damn it was just a suggestion/Choice.Tell me this How coem they havn.'t targated MNC,But instead they Came to STR and URC? scratch I'm not accusing strips of hacking But it seems people are saying it's him.I just don't want no other clan to be the next target and I want to have this hacking people Who call themselves "The Guridans" lol! and come mess up the bfc.Now Just make a vote who thinks strips did it or not I don't have any problem with him,But it seems that Everyone Inlcuding:Kratos,Muji.etc


They didn't hack any .webs sites, and only 2 forumwmise, when there are more left unhacked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://neocrusaders.webs.com
{MNC}=Korriban=
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Sat May 21, 2011 2:32 pm

This Is Not Over, There Is Soon More To Come. Beware.


Kratos, Provide Your Final Evidence, Perhaps The One Where You Talk To Sterling Silver.



Edit: I Will Be Waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   

Back to top Go down
 
Re: Hackings
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Community :: Mos Eisley :: General Complaints/Bans-
Jump to: