Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For SWBF2 players to Compete.

Portal*HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Eskkeettiiiiiiiiit
If you recieved an e-mail about phpBB forum updates... EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 4:52 pm by {LSJ}$$PIMP$$

» We have Moved
If you recieved an e-mail about phpBB forum updates... EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:44 pm by Mike

» {DL} Application
If you recieved an e-mail about phpBB forum updates... EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:59 pm by {BOT}Fett_131

» FoF Looking for members
If you recieved an e-mail about phpBB forum updates... EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:05 pm by starseeker

» ROR Christmas 3v3 death match tournament
If you recieved an e-mail about phpBB forum updates... EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:54 am by PyroJockey

» Top 5 Trolls
If you recieved an e-mail about phpBB forum updates... EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:29 pm by Machaon

» Fantasy Football?
If you recieved an e-mail about phpBB forum updates... EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:47 pm by ScoUt

» Madden 12 league (Xbox 360)
If you recieved an e-mail about phpBB forum updates... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:44 pm by crapgamer

» PL4GUE's App
If you recieved an e-mail about phpBB forum updates... EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:10 am by PL4GUE

If you recieved an e-mail about phpBB forum updates...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{Delta}
Admin
Admin

If you recieved an e-mail about phpBB forum updates... Empty
PostSubject: If you recieved an e-mail about phpBB forum updates...   If you recieved an e-mail about phpBB forum updates... EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:21 am

DO NOT respond to it. It is not authentic. Ignore it. Mine read like this...but I would avoid anything similar.

phpbbspprt840@gmail.com wrote:

Hello,

phpBB's new version ( 3.0.8 ) is now available .We recommend that you update your forum to fix some security bugs in earlier versions .

We provide paid services , Beside updating your forum we can :

+ Design for you a professional unique style with completely new icons and imagesets.
+ Install any MODs you like whatever its number or complexity.
+ Update your phpBB2 to phpBB3 with its many features .
+ Solve any problems that may face you in this moment.

If you are interested , please reply this email and we will send to you our resume .

Thank you so much ...
Back to top Go down
http://bfc.forumwise.com

If you recieved an e-mail about phpBB forum updates...
Page 1 of 1