Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For SWBF2 players to Compete.

Portal*HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Eskkeettiiiiiiiiit
LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 4:52 pm by {LSJ}$$PIMP$$

» We have Moved
LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:44 pm by Mike

» {DL} Application
LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:59 pm by {BOT}Fett_131

» FoF Looking for members
LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:05 pm by starseeker

» ROR Christmas 3v3 death match tournament
LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:54 am by PyroJockey

» Top 5 Trolls
LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:29 pm by Machaon

» Fantasy Football?
LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:47 pm by ScoUt

» Madden 12 league (Xbox 360)
LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:44 pm by crapgamer

» PL4GUE's App
LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:10 am by PL4GUE

LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*

Go down 
+13
miSSiLE
{STR}AceRAlmighty
BioStorm
Scarz
{MOC}DrkDragon
Riku
{Delta}
I need a doctor
{LSJ}LAK
{LSJ}Passion
CassusFett
Mandalore
LSJKratos
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin

LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:27 pm

Yeah it was 2-2... and passion lagged out during the warm-up time. He didn't have the chance to spawn in. In that situation, the map needs to be restarted and wait for the player who lagged out to return. Other then that, it was a good game. Though I emphasize the last map needs to be re-played.

He lagged out during the warm-up timer, not in the middle of the map.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:32 pm

He spawned, he run, he shooted Cassus, he lagged out. Then he rejoined. You guyz continued playing and when u saw that u lost, u started complaining about the lag. If someone lag out and u want to redo the map, dnt play the map.We are following ur own rules. U spawncamped us with grenades at coruscant and we are not complaining about it. No map need to be re-played. This is the first round of the grunt tourney, so wait for the second round.

Good Game.

[~If at any point someone lags out, only the player that lagged out may come back
~If at any point someone lags out, both sides play on unless it is before the first person spawns (sometimes the server lags users out right as the warm-up timer hits zero, this will require a replayed map) ]

He spawned and played, otherwise we must re-play the last map. He dnt lagged during the warm up. Cassus was facing him when he lagged out.
Back to top Go down
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:36 pm

You recorded, correct? Then give us the video proof showing that Passion spawned in and fought against Cassus.

and as for spawn-camping, I believe that's part of the game. For the reason that in order to take bases, you have to kill people who spawn in. Though, spawn invincibility is there for that reason, to counter-act spawn-camping.

Back to top Go down
{LSJ}LAK
Site Staff
Site Staff
{LSJ}LAK

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:41 pm

We could simply settle this by replaying the final map. . .
Back to top Go down
{LSJ}Passion

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:52 pm

I did not spawn in. I did not get to play. It was a 3 on 4 before the game started, and when it ended. We want to replay this to see who will win, and we want to do things the right way.
Back to top Go down
CassusFett
Site Staff
Site Staff
CassusFett

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:54 pm

We will not redo a map because you guys made a mistake, He did lag out after we started I saw him, I would not dare lie, take away my BFC Staff if I am currently saying a lie.
Back to top Go down
http://neocrusaders.webs.com
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:56 pm

Did you kill him?
Back to top Go down
{LSJ}Passion

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:00 pm

CassusFett wrote:
We will not redo a map because you guys made a mistake, He did lag out after we started I saw him, I would not dare lie, take away my BFC Staff if I am currently saying a lie.
When and where was I spawned in? I will repeat that I did not play the entire game and lagged out before the game started.
Back to top Go down
CassusFett
Site Staff
Site Staff
CassusFett

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:13 pm

No I did not
Back to top Go down
http://neocrusaders.webs.com
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Alright, let's do this...

Manda, if you recorded, post the video of Mos Eisely. It'll show when exactly he lagged out because whenever he lagged out, it would've said "Passion left" at that moment. That should settle everything.
Back to top Go down
I need a doctor

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:23 am

LSJKratos wrote:
Yeah it was 2-2... and passion lagged out during the warm-up time. He didn't have the chance to spawn in. In that situation, the map needs to be restarted and wait for the player who lagged out to return. Other then that, it was a good game. Though I emphasize the last map needs to be re-played.

He lagged out during the warm-up timer, not in the middle of the map.

Is this a new rule?

If a player from a clan has techinical issue the whole map needs to be restarted?
Back to top Go down
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:27 am

It happened prior to the map starting... not during. He didn't even get a shot at spawning in the entire map.
Back to top Go down
I need a doctor

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:31 am

LSJKratos wrote:
It happened prior to the map starting... not during.

If this did occur (refering to a player lagging out before the actual match began, during warmup timer eg.,) and there is proof, then a rematch of the map is indeed an equitable remedy.

Mandalore's video recording should clear things up.
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:07 am

In this case, I would need to see a recording of the match unedited.
Back to top Go down
http://bfc.forumwise.com
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:25 pm

Did Mandalore record or not? If not, then neither side has proof and the last map will have to be re-done with a referee.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:40 pm

LSJ spawned, started playing and then Passion lagged out. None of the pc'ed me via xat to stop the battle or even use the mic to talk to me. They played the map legit and after they lost, they came to my cbox to complain about it. Scarz and Lak started complaining and making drama there saying that Passion never played the map, and that is an incorrect info. Kratos never went to my cbox to complain about it.

Cassus spotted Passion via mic during the battle and then he lagged out. LSJ continued playing the battle. He dnt killed him bcuz Passion lagged out. The lag killed him lol.

I am taking as a insult to upload a video and prove my point bcuz I see that my word or any MNC member word is not enough to prove a point. BFC is ruled basically by Fear and LSJ plus Delta. We are playing under the rules that Kratos posted, and we followed it in order to get this legit win. The lag is part of the game and you need to deal with it.

Last year MNC vs AOD, 5v5 two engineers, my 2 engineers lagged out at the same time. I complained about it to AOD(Stern was there), I talked to the BFC staff and my request to re-play the map was rejected because "you played the map and the lag is part of the game". Bleek and Nightwing was those engineers. Now LSJ lost a soldier due to the lag, then they lost "cause of it" and now they are trying to get a redo for the last map even when they played it legit and lost it.

During this year vs FoF, Toa got problems starting the battle(map Polis Massa) and when he got problems, he immediately contacted me via pc at the cbox and via mic. Also, all of his team stopped playing. Then I re-played the map because he told me what is going on and his team do not played the map. Ask Toa about it. LSJ played the map and never tried to contact me even with 1-2 LSJ members in my chat box.

LSJ cannot accept that a 'new-ish low tier clan' of the new generation of this game beated them. This is the first round of the grunt tourney and I am fully secure that you guyz can do a comeback. For next battles, I want a ref(non fear-lsj). I cant believe that LSJ cant accept a legit loss...

We played the game legit, MNC won over LSJ 3-2 in a grunt battle. The right way to do things is following the rules, and we are following it. MNC played under LSJ rules and MNC won.

Good game. Very competitive like always.

-This is the second time of this season that LSJ lost a match. Only MNC and Fear beated LSJ in this season.-
Back to top Go down
Riku

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:52 pm

Ohh My scratch Just redo the map Plain and Simple.
Back to top Go down
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:56 pm

I think you've failed to understand that we're going by BFC rules completely. Passion lagged out prior to the map and never got a chance to spawn in(which as the rules state, the map needs to be paused and wait for the player to come back)... it was a good game, it was 2-2 and it was 50:50 both ways who was going to win the last map. We can take a legit loss... we have shown that in the past. However, we are going to stand our ground on our word that Passion lagged our prior to the game. You're discrediting our word as much as we're discrediting your's

Passion did not have even the slightest chance to fight that entire map. It was over within 2 minutes, if that. It won't take more then 30 minutes to upload that video. That video is nessecary in order to alleviate the confusion over whether Passion was in or not. From what we saw, he never spawned in. From what you guys saw, he spawned in and fought during the map. Now let's put both of our words to the test, and get the video posted.

We respect MNC as much as any other clan out there. This is a misunderstanding between us... and it can be solved by showing the hard backed evidence. We don't want to take a loss knowing that it may have not been legit. I don't think you guys want take a win that may not be legit either. It was a closely contested battle... but the final map was not decisive for the reason that Passion never even got a chance to spawn in.

You guys are disagreeing with our claim as much as we're disagreeing with your's. It won't be solved with words... it'll be solved with the truth. You posses that truth in a recorded video. In order to display the truth, you need to upload it to youtube. Once that is done, then the dispute will be over. If it is shown, that Passion lagged out during the map... it will be a win for you guys. If it is shown that he lagged out prior to the game, the map will be re-done. I think that's fair.

And as for LSJ and FEAR running the BFC? I don't think so. Every clan that actively does matches here is as important as the next. MNC is one of those clans that actively participate here. LSJ and FEAR are as well. Without the combined participation of all the current clans here, this season wouldn't be nearly as fun. There is no corruption here... you're making way too much out of a simple misunderstanding. LSJ believes that Passion didn't have a chance to spawn. MNC believes that he did spawn in...

That's where the conflict lies... there is no other outer-lying conflict. As I stated many times already, the only way to solve this dispute is to get a video posted. If you do not do that, then the last map will have to be re-played. That's as fair as it gets.
Back to top Go down
I need a doctor

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:10 pm

Mando, in order to mitigate the heresay, it is necessary to upload the video. Do not take it personal, rather as a fact finding process.

There can only be two outcomes by viewing the video:

-The player lagged before the warm-up timer was up.
Remedy: Map should be replayed

-The player lagged after warm-up timer was up.
Remedy: MNC wins the map

Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:19 pm

I have nothing to gain by supporting LSJ. But a video upload does need to be shown. I have clearly stated spectators are NEEDED for these battles to avoid conflict. I believe this is purely a misunderstanding - there was obviously no cheating involved. Please upload the video, if I see even a little bit of evidence Passion was in battle post warm-up timer, MNC wins. If not, it's simply a replay of map. There is no result which would incur an MNC loss.
Back to top Go down
http://bfc.forumwise.com
Riku

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:22 pm

Passion Lags Out A Lot.It's not his Fault and if He didn't get to spawn in, That Map Should be redone Since he lagged out in the beginning of the last map.
Back to top Go down
{MOC}DrkDragon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:16 pm

{Delta} wrote:
I have nothing to gain by supporting LSJ. But a video upload does need to be shown. I have clearly stated spectators are NEEDED for these battles to avoid conflict. I believe this is purely a misunderstanding - there was obviously no cheating involved. Please upload the video, if I see even a little bit of evidence Passion was in battle post warm-up timer, MNC wins. If not, it's simply a replay of map. There is no result which would incur an MNC loss.

I concur. Did Mandalore even record it?
Back to top Go down
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:17 am

Does 7 PM EST tomorrow work for you guys to re-do the final map? We'll need a ref for this. So if someone would like to volunteer, then post here.
Back to top Go down
Riku

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:35 am

LSJKratos wrote:
Does 7 PM EST tomorrow work for you guys to re-do the final map? We'll need a ref for this. So if someone would like to volunteer, then post here.
Does It have to be an offical BFC Ref?
Back to top Go down
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Yes, and both clans will need to agree on this ref. Perhaps, someone who an record...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next