For SWBF2 players to Compete.
 
Portal*HomeMemberlistSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog inFAQCalendar
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» We have Moved
Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:44 pm by Mike

» {DL} Application
Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:59 pm by {BOT}Fett_131

» FoF Looking for members
Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:05 pm by starseeker

» ROR Christmas 3v3 death match tournament
Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:54 am by PyroJockey

» Top 5 Trolls
Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:29 pm by Machaon

» Fantasy Football?
Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:47 pm by ScoUt

» Madden 12 league (Xbox 360)
Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:44 pm by crapgamer

» PL4GUE's App
Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:10 am by PL4GUE

» {FE} vs {LSJ} #6...?
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:25 am by {Delta}


Share | 
 

 {STR} vs. {MNC} #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mike
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-05-05
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: {STR} vs. {MNC} #3   Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:55 pm

Well you guys are going to have to replay the map and heres why:

I never thought any team would would begin a map, and play entirely seriously knowing they were down a guy.

IF YOU ARE MISSING A PLAYER, DO NOT GO.

Now, thinking that teams would obviously know what I just said, I did not check the player list to see if it was even. I cannot say for sure if Cassus was there at the beginning, because I did not look at the players list. All I did was hit X every once and a while to make sure no one was doing anything suspicious. MNC played the map as if they had all 5. No one said anything on the mic. About halfway through the map Cassus talked to me on the BFC chatbox saying that he had not played at all at any point on the map. I asked him why his team would go with him not there and he did not give me a convincing answer. So if he is straight up lying to me about that, then this is terrible.

Since I didn't see it we will have to go on his word, I see no reason why someone would straight up lie. Even if the situation looks extremely suspicious.

If Mandalore would upload the video, then that would be good, since it would make a ruling over me. But then again, if it shows Cassus spawned in at the beginning, I am certain he will not upload it.

On another note, I HIGHLY doubt that 2 of the MNC players would have to leave the game had they won the first map. I think they should have been forced into a 3v3, since they were awarded a replay. Using shifty tactics (if you are) that avoid gameplay and manipulate only the BFC rules to get your way is not respectable.

STR are the victims here, I am sorry guys, but just play the map over, and pretend this never happened. STR won it once before and I am sure they can do it again. I am not going to lie and say I saw something that I am not 100% sure of. I have to be fair, sorry. Mandalore uploading the video would leave this issue at peace, thats for sure.

Lastly, maybe we should give them a time limit so it doesn't take ridiculously long to give STR a date like usual. Or maybe we should have it so the next battle they play must be this one versus STR.

Sorry everyone, I must be fair since I did not see specifically. Feel free to blame me though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin


Posts : 505
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: {STR} vs. {MNC} #3   Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:45 pm

MNC's next battle should be up against STR. Say for example, that MNC has a battle scheduled with FEAR or LSJ for Sunday at 8 pm est. If that's the case, and STR has guys on then... then they have to fight STR instead. They can fight the clan they originally scheduled the battle with at the time with after. They can also try to fight STR before then. If STR doesn't have players on at the time MNC scheduled a battle with another clan, then MNC can do the battle they scheduled with the other clan. In conclusion, this battle needs to be done as soon as possible.


_________________

(Delta named MVP)
(12-0, MVP)
(LAK & Maximus MVPs)
x7 (Two sniper, Four engy, One mortar.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riku
Member
Member


Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: {STR} vs. {MNC} #3   Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Cassus spawned in between of Mos E.That's when me and snow told Android to spawn in, He did.Also in the beginning Cssus ws in the server but never spawned in then he lagged out then cme bck and never spawned in.<-------BS,Then he left then joined as DR.Sarah idfk who that person is maybe cassus if so he should have sapwned in durining those time android was siting out until cassus came back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{MOC}DrkDragon
Site Staff
Site Staff


Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-04-23
Age : 27
Location : In the skies seeking for revenge.....

PostSubject: Re: {STR} vs. {MNC} #3   Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Can Mike confirm Riku's story?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riku
Member
Member


Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: {STR} vs. {MNC} #3   Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:03 pm

We would like to get this done tonight with 2 specs one spectating Cassus,and the other spectating the rest of us.If it's possible we would like Kratos and Mike to Spec if you guys would like to for us becuz mnc gives to much bs and we want to beat them tonight without JJ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{STR}Dyablo
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 24
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: {STR} vs. {MNC} #3   Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:10 pm

LSJKratos wrote:
MNC's next battle should be up against STR. Say for example, that MNC has a battle scheduled with FEAR or LSJ for Sunday at 8 pm est. If that's the case, and STR has guys on then... then they have to fight STR instead. They can fight the clan they originally scheduled the battle with at the time with after. They can also try to fight STR before then. If STR doesn't have players on at the time MNC scheduled a battle with another clan, then MNC can do the battle they scheduled with the other clan. In conclusion, this battle needs to be done as soon as possible.


What happens if they do that and don't battle us?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin


Posts : 505
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: {STR} vs. {MNC} #3   Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:26 pm

Then they'll forfeit. I put emphasis on this being the next battle. MNC decided to post-pone mid-match, but now they have to make sure this battle happens as soon as possible. If STR can't do it at the time of a scheduled battle MNC scheduled with another clan, then that's fine to keep on battling the clan they scheduled with. Other-wise, this needs to the next battle for both of the clans.


_________________

(Delta named MVP)
(12-0, MVP)
(LAK & Maximus MVPs)
x7 (Two sniper, Four engy, One mortar.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riku
Member
Member


Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: {STR} vs. {MNC} #3   Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:38 pm

<3 Thank you Kratos afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CassusFett
Site Staff
Site Staff
avatar

Posts : 138
Join date : 2011-04-22
Age : 21
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: {STR} vs. {MNC} #3   Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:22 am

Also a reminder to STR, don't forget about the grunt tournament match we have yet to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://neocrusaders.webs.com
{Delta}
Admin
Admin


Posts : 421
Join date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: {STR} vs. {MNC} #3   Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:30 am

Grunt tournament first.

_________________


(MVP)
X 6

Season #1 Champ with {SOR} (undefeated)
Season #2 Champ with {LSJ} (MVP)
Season #3 Champ with {COS} (undefeated - no map losses)
I <3 Frigate General Eye-See-Em
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bfc.forumwise.com
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin


Posts : 505
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: {STR} vs. {MNC} #3   Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:52 pm

{Delta} wrote:
Grunt tournament first.

_________________

(Delta named MVP)
(12-0, MVP)
(LAK & Maximus MVPs)
x7 (Two sniper, Four engy, One mortar.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riku
Member
Member


Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: {STR} vs. {MNC} #3   Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:45 pm

Yeah Grunt First,Lets see if there would be anyproblems durining the grunt battle. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: {STR} vs. {MNC} #3   Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:26 am

{MOC}DrkDragon wrote:
1- Just my opinion but yes the map was supposed to be replayed, although if its true MNC legitimately played the map it shouldn't have.

2- If the decision was to replay it, why did all of MNC leave? Don't start a battle you can't finish.. I think STR should get that 1 map win.

The game was a 4 v 5 from his start and we noticed it after long time. The action was intence and we dnt noticed our missing player.

We left bcuz starting with me, I got a personal issue and I just turn off the ps2, talked to my guyz at the cbox and left. Life is over a videogame.

LSJKratos wrote:
According to Mike yesterday, Cassus was not there when it started. If that's the case, then yes the map needs to be re-played. If he did lag out during the game or was there, then the map does not need to be re-played.

There is also a variable, if Android did sit out until Cassus got back like Acer said... then the map is not re-played.

We need either Mike's word as the spectator or video-proof. If we have neither then it is re-played due to no incriminating evidence. I think Acer asked for it to be re-played anyways though.

I'd like to propose a rule to make sure this sorta stuff doesn't occur again. If one of your players is missing PRIOR to the game starting, do not go. Instead kill yourselves or crouch in your spawn if you do not have your full-team. Then, we have a protocol in the scenario of someone lagging out prior to the game starting.

Cassus never played. I recorded the battle and he never appears at the beggining.

Android played and Acer never sit down him.

Mike, you(Kratos), Acer and Me talked at the BFC cbox about the issue and all of us agreed on replay the map.


{STR}AceRAlmighty wrote:
okay heres what happened at the beginning of mos eisley me and dyablo headed for base 4 the cantina base while taking the base i saw cassusfett the grunt crouched in a corner to the left of me after entering the cantina and i shot him. After a few minutes of playing Android realized cassus was not spawning in and even offered to sit out the map so we let him and just played most of the map with two engys a rocket and a sniper until cassus came back near the end of the map. What confuses me if mnc believed they were down a guy the whole map why didnt they contact me on the cbox or via mic, they kept playing and why they waited after losing the map to complain about being a man down.

At the beggining Cassus never appeared, how you killed him? In the server, I never saw "...killed CassusFett". If you dnt believe me, I can upload the first mins of the battle to prove to u dat he never spawned plus you never killed him. You took Base 4(Cantina) and you never killed Cassus there. If not, how you took it without killing Cassus?



Mike wrote:
Well you guys are going to have to replay the map and heres why:

I never thought any team would would begin a map, and play entirely seriously knowing they were down a guy.

-You was the ref, why you do not stopped the battle? I can point you like you was setting up this trap to MNC with STR to do a 4v5.

Mike wrote:

IF YOU ARE MISSING A PLAYER, DO NOT GO.

-We played because we though that he was playing. We was very focused on the game(we almost won doing a 4v5). We noticed it later in mid-game when Cassus went to my cbox and pc'ed me. Also, why you do not noticed it when you are a referee and you are supposed to be very wary about what is going on in the battle? Is not my fault only, is all of us fault for not noticing that, specially you as a ref.

Mike wrote:

Now, thinking that teams would obviously know what I just said, I did not check the player list to see if it was even. I cannot say for sure if Cassus was there at the beginning, because I did not look at the players list. All I did was hit X every once and a while to make sure no one was doing anything suspicious. MNC played the map as if they had all 5. No one said anything on the mic. About halfway through the map Cassus talked to me on the BFC chatbox saying that he had not played at all at any point on the map. I asked him why his team would go with him not there and he did not give me a convincing answer. So if he is straight up lying to me about that, then this is terrible.

Convincing answer? He said I was not there at the beggining, what you need after dat?

Mike wrote:

Since I didn't see it we will have to go on his word, I see no reason why someone would straight up lie. Even if the situation looks extremely suspicious.

Exactly and more when a referee was there and he dnt noticed a handicap battle...

Mike wrote:

If Mandalore would upload the video, then that would be good, since it would make a ruling over me. But then again, if it shows Cassus spawned in at the beginning, I am certain he will not upload it.

I can upload the beggining of the video and show all that Cassus never played or spawned. If dat happens, I want to see the video of Grunt battle vs LSJ that Acer recorded since Delta or Kratos dnt asked for it and they gave the win to LSJ. May Acer deleted it... who knows lol

Mike wrote:

On another note, I HIGHLY doubt that 2 of the MNC players would have to leave the game had they won the first map. I think they should have been forced into a 3v3, since they were awarded a replay. Using shifty tactics (if you are) that avoid gameplay and manipulate only the BFC rules to get your way is not respectable.

I got a personal issue, I just turn off the ps2, tell my players that I cant play anymore and left quickly. My team know where I went and they know about a situation that is happening to me. Life is over a videogame.

Mike wrote:

STR are the victims here, I am sorry guys, but just play the map over, and pretend this never happened. STR won it once before and I am sure they can do it again. I am not going to lie and say I saw something that I am not 100% sure of. I have to be fair, sorry. Mandalore uploading the video would leave this issue at peace, thats for sure.

Victims of what? MNC did a 4 v 5 and STR was not able to defeat them for almost 45 mins. Who is the victim? You spectated and you now do not know what to say after watching the whole fight? What kind of referee are you?

Mike wrote:

Lastly, maybe we should give them a time limit so it doesn't take ridiculously long to give STR a date like usual. Or maybe we should have it so the next battle they play must be this one versus STR.

Nice troll my friend, but I know more clans dat took longer to reply to a battle challenge.
See those links as reference:
http://swbfc.forumotion.com/t167-mnc-vs-fade
http://swbfc.forumotion.com/t177-mnc-vs-bot-3


MNC faced other clans before STR because STR never gave me a date. Scheduled battles have more priority than "sudden" battles. We are not battle dodging. Battles that have an older posting date than this post will be took with more priority too. If BFC rules established a deadline for doing battles, this may not be happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{Str}Snow_Fox
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-06-26

PostSubject: Re: {STR} vs. {MNC} #3   Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:34 am

We say for you to give us a date because we can play whenever. We are a very active. Laughing

Cassus lied about never playing. I killed him 5 times and ran past him 3 times. Also, A Dr. Sarah came and watched us play. It has been known that this Dr. Sarah change on chatboxes to CassusFett. So why did he come back under a fake name and not play?

And yes we agreed to a replay, but you all left us. If only you had contacted us instead of wasting our time. Tsk tsk. Evil or Very Mad

And I believe Acer, so unless you were in the cantina at the time with a recorder, you have no proof. I'd love to a vid BTW since my time was wasted. And we did decide a replay, ok? Stop arguing and let us just get this over with. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoUt
Member
Member


Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-06-19

PostSubject: Re: {STR} vs. {MNC} #3   Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:57 am

Mandalore wrote:
{MOC}DrkDragon wrote:
1- Just my opinion but yes the map was supposed to be replayed, although if its true MNC legitimately played the map it shouldn't have.

2- If the decision was to replay it, why did all of MNC leave? Don't start a battle you can't finish.. I think STR should get that 1 map win.

The game was a 4 v 5 from his start and we noticed it after long time. The action was intence and we dnt noticed our missing player.

We left bcuz starting with me, I got a personal issue and I just turn off the ps2, talked to my guyz at the cbox and left. Life is over a videogame.

LSJKratos wrote:
According to Mike yesterday, Cassus was not there when it started. If that's the case, then yes the map needs to be re-played. If he did lag out during the game or was there, then the map does not need to be re-played.

There is also a variable, if Android did sit out until Cassus got back like Acer said... then the map is not re-played.

We need either Mike's word as the spectator or video-proof. If we have neither then it is re-played due to no incriminating evidence. I think Acer asked for it to be re-played anyways though.

I'd like to propose a rule to make sure this sorta stuff doesn't occur again. If one of your players is missing PRIOR to the game starting, do not go. Instead kill yourselves or crouch in your spawn if you do not have your full-team. Then, we have a protocol in the scenario of someone lagging out prior to the game starting.

Cassus never played. I recorded the battle and he never appears at the beggining.

Android played and Acer never sit down him.

Mike, you(Kratos), Acer and Me talked at the BFC cbox about the issue and all of us agreed on replay the map.


{STR}AceRAlmighty wrote:
okay heres what happened at the beginning of mos eisley me and dyablo headed for base 4 the cantina base while taking the base i saw cassusfett the grunt crouched in a corner to the left of me after entering the cantina and i shot him. After a few minutes of playing Android realized cassus was not spawning in and even offered to sit out the map so we let him and just played most of the map with two engys a rocket and a sniper until cassus came back near the end of the map. What confuses me if mnc believed they were down a guy the whole map why didnt they contact me on the cbox or via mic, they kept playing and why they waited after losing the map to complain about being a man down.

At the beggining Cassus never appeared, how you killed him? In the server, I never saw "...killed CassusFett". If you dnt believe me, I can upload the first mins of the battle to prove to u dat he never spawned plus you never killed him. You took Base 4(Cantina) and you never killed Cassus there. If not, how you took it without killing Cassus?



Mike wrote:
Well you guys are going to have to replay the map and heres why:

I never thought any team would would begin a map, and play entirely seriously knowing they were down a guy.

-You was the ref, why you do not stopped the battle? I can point you like you was setting up this trap to MNC with STR to do a 4v5.

Mike wrote:

IF YOU ARE MISSING A PLAYER, DO NOT GO.

-We played because we though that he was playing. We was very focused on the game(we almost won doing a 4v5). We noticed it later in mid-game when Cassus went to my cbox and pc'ed me. Also, why you do not noticed it when you are a referee and you are supposed to be very wary about what is going on in the battle? Is not my fault only, is all of us fault for not noticing that, specially you as a ref.

Mike wrote:

Now, thinking that teams would obviously know what I just said, I did not check the player list to see if it was even. I cannot say for sure if Cassus was there at the beginning, because I did not look at the players list. All I did was hit X every once and a while to make sure no one was doing anything suspicious. MNC played the map as if they had all 5. No one said anything on the mic. About halfway through the map Cassus talked to me on the BFC chatbox saying that he had not played at all at any point on the map. I asked him why his team would go with him not there and he did not give me a convincing answer. So if he is straight up lying to me about that, then this is terrible.

Convincing answer? He said I was not there at the beggining, what you need after dat?

Mike wrote:

Since I didn't see it we will have to go on his word, I see no reason why someone would straight up lie. Even if the situation looks extremely suspicious.

Exactly and more when a referee was there and he dnt noticed a handicap battle...

Mike wrote:

If Mandalore would upload the video, then that would be good, since it would make a ruling over me. But then again, if it shows Cassus spawned in at the beginning, I am certain he will not upload it.

I can upload the beggining of the video and show all that Cassus never played or spawned. If dat happens, I want to see the video of Grunt battle vs LSJ that Acer recorded since Delta or Kratos dnt asked for it and they gave the win to LSJ. May Acer deleted it... who knows lol

Mike wrote:

On another note, I HIGHLY doubt that 2 of the MNC players would have to leave the game had they won the first map. I think they should have been forced into a 3v3, since they were awarded a replay. Using shifty tactics (if you are) that avoid gameplay and manipulate only the BFC rules to get your way is not respectable.

I got a personal issue, I just turn off the ps2, tell my players that I cant play anymore and left quickly. My team know where I went and they know about a situation that is happening to me. Life is over a videogame.

Mike wrote:

STR are the victims here, I am sorry guys, but just play the map over, and pretend this never happened. STR won it once before and I am sure they can do it again. I am not going to lie and say I saw something that I am not 100% sure of. I have to be fair, sorry. Mandalore uploading the video would leave this issue at peace, thats for sure.

Victims of what? MNC did a 4 v 5 and STR was not able to defeat them for almost 45 mins. Who is the victim? You spectated and you now do not know what to say after watching the whole fight? What kind of referee are you?

Mike wrote:

Lastly, maybe we should give them a time limit so it doesn't take ridiculously long to give STR a date like usual. Or maybe we should have it so the next battle they play must be this one versus STR.

Nice troll my friend, but I know more clans dat took longer to reply to a battle challenge.
See those links as reference:
http://swbfc.forumotion.com/t167-mnc-vs-fade
http://swbfc.forumotion.com/t177-mnc-vs-bot-3


MNC faced other clans before STR because STR never gave me a date. Scheduled battles have more priority than "sudden" battles. We are not battle dodging. Battles that have an older posting date than this post will be took with more priority too. If BFC rules established a deadline for doing battles, this may not be happening.



TOO LONG; DIDN'T READ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rupture
Member
Member


Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-06-22

PostSubject: Re: {STR} vs. {MNC} #3   Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:41 am

you guys are all a bunch of nurds lol lets just re do the map problem solve and i actually stoped playing towards the end too cause i had to go to the gas station with mom to get water and couldnt play while mom screaming at me to go help her carry the gallon lol idk if the bfc spectators also became aware of this because i came back and i was like wtf? what happen to the battle. i stayed in the server like an hour after this happen trying to figure out what happend? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rupture
Member
Member


Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-06-22

PostSubject: Re: {STR} vs. {MNC} #3   Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:42 am

all im saying is dont get all booty tickled lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-05-05
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: {STR} vs. {MNC} #3   Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:51 am

First off Mandalore, I already gave you the ruling that you wanted, and you still have the audacity to come at me with all of this shit? You can't leave it alone and be thankful that I missed something? Sorry, but no, I won't let this fly.

I already said in my post that you can blame me for not seeing this mix up at the begging of the map, thats fine. It just makes no sense to me how a team could not realize that they are playing a man down. Again I ask, why didn't any of you say anything on the microphone? Once again, I already said that you can blame me. Its fine.

You say you have the video, so you know what? Upload it. If you have it you should upload it because it will make us all feel a little bit better knowing that replaying the map is the right choice. As a matter of fact, since you are so sure of yourself, I am going to go ahead and say that you MUST upload the video or you deserve to lose the map.

Snow Fox is also right and has a good point. Dr. Sarah did join the server briefly, and I did think that was a bit odd. What was that about? Care to explain that?

Lastly, don't you EVER tell ME that MNC does not battle dodge, and then supply links to try and prove yourself. You are the last person to be saying that, and I am the last person you should say it to.

See this link as reference:
http://gg.forumwise.com/gg-thread386.html

You and some your clan have earned MNC the reputation of being by far the most, battle dodging, shady, shifty, lying bitches on this game. Anyone on here will back me up on this. Then you go and wonder why everyone on here is against MNC. It is because of the shit like this that you pull. You only manipulate the rules, or lack thereof, in order to avoid losing matches. Your clan is more about the websites and less about the gameplay, it is truly ridiculous.

UPLOAD THE VIDEO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wow
Member
Member


Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-07-11

PostSubject: Re: {STR} vs. {MNC} #3   Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Mike wrote:

You and some your clan have earned MNC the reputation of being by far the most, battle dodging, shady, shifty, lying bitches on this game. Anyone on here will back me up on this. Then you go and wonder why everyone on here is against MNC. It is because of the shit like this that you pull. You only manipulate the rules, or lack thereof, in order to avoid losing matches. Your clan is more about the websites and less about the gameplay, it is truly ridiculous.

Oh Come on mike, that's an insult to TDH's legacy. They were everything you described here and far better at it.

But in all seriousness mike, don't let him tell you this was your fault, and don't take the blame because it wasn't.

Mandalore wrote:
-We played because we though that he was playing. We was very focused on the game(we almost won doing a 4v5). We noticed it later in mid-game when Cassus went to my cbox and pc'ed me. Also, why you do not noticed it when you are a referee and you are supposed to be very wary about what is going on in the battle? Is not my fault only, is all of us fault for not noticing that, specially you as a ref.

I didn't even read past this because I scrolled down and saw how fucking long it was, and this was all I needed to read to see how much of a moron you are. The spectator isn't your baby sitter. He's there to make sure no one is breaking rules. It's not against the rules for str to play the match just because you're fucking retarded and don't know that someone is missing. God I hope you never breed, because the odds are good that you will leave one of your downs syndrome kids at a gas station one day, and try to go back four hours later and yell at the guy working there because he didn't make sure you had your kid with you. Quit being a such a tool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin


Posts : 505
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: {STR} vs. {MNC} #3   Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:46 pm

{MNC} wins 3-2.

_________________

(Delta named MVP)
(12-0, MVP)
(LAK & Maximus MVPs)
x7 (Two sniper, Four engy, One mortar.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: {STR} vs. {MNC} #3   

Back to top Go down
 
{STR} vs. {MNC} #3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Community :: Battle Arena :: Challenge Ring :: {MNC}-
Jump to: