Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For SWBF2 players to Compete.

Portal*HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Eskkeettiiiiiiiiit
Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 4:52 pm by {LSJ}$$PIMP$$

» We have Moved
Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:44 pm by Mike

» {DL} Application
Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:59 pm by {BOT}Fett_131

» FoF Looking for members
Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:05 pm by starseeker

» ROR Christmas 3v3 death match tournament
Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:54 am by PyroJockey

» Top 5 Trolls
Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:29 pm by Machaon

» Fantasy Football?
Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:47 pm by ScoUt

» Madden 12 league (Xbox 360)
Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:44 pm by crapgamer

» PL4GUE's App
Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:10 am by PL4GUE

Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge

Go down 
+3
KillaK
rupture
{Delta}
7 posters
AuthorMessage
{Delta}
Admin
Admin

Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge   Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:57 pm

Today STR challenged you guys, you declined - and then a couple minutes turned around and played HDT. Please do not battle dodge or you can leave the BFC. Most clans want you gone, I'm the reason your still here.

Last edited by {Delta} on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bfc.forumwise.com
rupture

PostSubject: Re: Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge   Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:04 pm

ur gay xD
Back to top Go down
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge   Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Hmmm...just curious why MNC never reported the scores to those two matches if they faced both those clans today? Just seems odd really.....
Back to top Go down
rupture

PostSubject: Re: Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge   Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:24 pm

first of all delta bro str never scheduled a battle and yes mnc just appeared and asked fade and hdt for a battle but that was only cause the battle was supposed to happen yesterday and the hdt battle was too u can personally go ask fade and hdt about that and thats y mnc declined str because we were trying to get those two battles done so get real man Wink
Back to top Go down
CassusFett
Site Staff
Site Staff
CassusFett

PostSubject: Re: Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge   Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:29 pm

HDT and FADE were scheduled for tonight Delta, maybe that's why we declined?

Give us our points back....
Back to top Go down
http://neocrusaders.webs.com
wow

PostSubject: Re: Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge   Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:30 pm

We already scheduled our match with mnc 3 days ago.
Back to top Go down
rupture

PostSubject: Re: Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge   Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:03 am

exactly delta i dont know why your such a meany -_- thanks wow
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge   Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:48 am

{Delta} wrote:
Today STR challenged you guys, you declined - and then a couple minutes turned around and played HDT. Please do not battle dodge or you can leave the BFC. Most clans want you gone, I'm the reason your still here.

I dnt see any battle scheduled vs STR today. I see vs FADE scheduled for tonight(and it happened) and HDT(we talked at morning about doing the battle tonight).

What is your point? To drop off MNC from the Playoff and let your fake clan get a place manipulating the rules as ur own will? Declining a challenge is a -3 but we dnt declined it, I told him to post it at forums and we will see when we can do this. Riku asked me to do a battle and I told him to make a post bcuz we got a scheduled battle vs Fade.

Did you called Fade a battle dodger because they never replied to my challenge? Nope.

Did you called FoF a battle dodger because they never made the pending battle vs MNC? Nope.

Look at your rules and I do not see any rule about deadlines for doing battles.
Plz dnt go to edit the rules because I already have screenshots of them.

We did not rejected any battle. We are accepting challenges inside the BFC and outside.

Scheduled battles have more priority that the random challenges. Be real Delta, or at least try.

We can be at the chat box and it do not mean that we can play. I already told u dat but i see that you do not understand. Use the forums to schedule battles. You call us battle dodgers bcuz we dnt play when u ask and instead of complaining via pc, why not make a post and schedule a battle. In order to play, both teams need to agree in a date/time and then get on and play. As simple as that but I see that you do not understand.

This is your conversation. If you want more about your conversation, ask me. I will be glad to post more proof about your intention to get the rid of MNC using dirty tactics.
Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge Deltacrapspeech
Back to top Go down
rupture

PostSubject: Re: Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge   Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:50 am

santa
Back to top Go down
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge   Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:53 am

MNC is not deducted 3 points. Delta mis-understood what happened. MNC had already scheduled battles with FADE and HDT. They are more than willing to battle STR... and they have battles scheduled with FEAR and LSJ upcoming soon. MNC just make sure to get a battle scheduled with STR.

Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge   Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:25 am

Mandalore I fail to see the problem with what I said. Stop being a scared prick and do your battles. Let D-Rose do your dirty work because you all got smashed over and over with him and Mickey Mouse and the Taxicab guy. Get good.
Back to top Go down
http://bfc.forumwise.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge   Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Minus 3 points MNC Declined Challenge
Page 1 of 1