Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For SWBF2 players to Compete.

Portal*HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Eskkeettiiiiiiiiit
Rendering Tutorial: Enhanced Cropping Method EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 4:52 pm by {LSJ}$$PIMP$$

» We have Moved
Rendering Tutorial: Enhanced Cropping Method EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:44 pm by Mike

» {DL} Application
Rendering Tutorial: Enhanced Cropping Method EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:59 pm by {BOT}Fett_131

» FoF Looking for members
Rendering Tutorial: Enhanced Cropping Method EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:05 pm by starseeker

» ROR Christmas 3v3 death match tournament
Rendering Tutorial: Enhanced Cropping Method EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:54 am by PyroJockey

» Top 5 Trolls
Rendering Tutorial: Enhanced Cropping Method EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:29 pm by Machaon

» Fantasy Football?
Rendering Tutorial: Enhanced Cropping Method EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:47 pm by ScoUt

» Madden 12 league (Xbox 360)
Rendering Tutorial: Enhanced Cropping Method EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:44 pm by crapgamer

» PL4GUE's App
Rendering Tutorial: Enhanced Cropping Method EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:10 am by PL4GUE

Rendering Tutorial: Enhanced Cropping Method

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rendering Tutorial: Enhanced Cropping Method Empty
PostSubject: Rendering Tutorial: Enhanced Cropping Method   Rendering Tutorial: Enhanced Cropping Method EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:40 pm

This Tutorial Is Ment For Those Who Need Assistnace In Rendering Their Stocks.
This Is A Very Simple Fix In Most Cases, Most People Use The Lasso Tool To Crop Their Images, This Method Is Not Effective
In Any Manner What So Ever, It Takes Longer Or Just As Long As It Would To Do It My Way.
This Method Makes Your Render Look Smooth And Professional.

First, I Need You To Add A Blank/Transparent Layer Under Your Stock:
Rendering Tutorial: Enhanced Cropping Method Tutimg1

Once That's Done, Now Click On The Layer Of Your Stock You Just Made.
Now Click The Eraser Tool, Now Start Outlining Your Render Roughly. Once You've Done That You
Can Get To The Finer Rendering Aspects, Now Zoom Into Your Selected Stock And Turn The Opacity Of Your Eraser Down To
Maximize The Feathery/Smooth Look,

I Will Show How To Turn The Opacity Down, Since Many Do Not Know How:
Rendering Tutorial: Enhanced Cropping Method Tutimg2

Once You've Zoomed In And Feather It Out Nice And Smoothly, You Should Get A Result Like So:
Rendering Tutorial: Enhanced Cropping Method Tutimg3

That's It, For Any Question Don't Hesitate To Send Me A Personal Message (PM) Through The Site.
Back to top Go down

Rendering Tutorial: Enhanced Cropping Method
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Community :: Mos Eisley :: GFX Zone-
Jump to: