Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:25 am by {Delta}

Share | 

Games You're Currently Playing, and Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA*
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Games You're Currently Playing, and Suggestions   Thu May 05, 2011 2:56 pm

So besides SWBF2, what games are currently interesting you? And if you feel like it, tell us why! O.O

I've been playing Dead Space 2, Portal 2, and Gran Turismo 5 in some of my spare time. I've got to say to anyone that has a PS3 or X360 (or even a strong PC or Mac), go check out Portal 2, it's one of the best games you'll ever play. Wink It's unexplainable it's so amazing lmao. Love it! ;D Go get it from Gamestop while it's marked down! :O Trust meh ;]

So what are you guys playing right now? I'd love to hear about a few good games to try out! O.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DESTROYER090
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Games You're Currently Playing, and Suggestions   Thu May 05, 2011 3:45 pm

Super Mario World - Snes

Who wants to play with me? Embarassed

lol!

What games do you play for PC?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CassusFett
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: Games You're Currently Playing, and Suggestions   Thu May 05, 2011 4:26 pm

On the computer, I play alot of games, mainly games from 2000-2005.

Edit: Here is a link to my games, and how long I have played them. http://steamcommunity.com/id/conditionzerosoldier/games/?tab=all

I also play Battlefield Vietnam on the pc, and Combat Arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://neocrusaders.webs.com
=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA*
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Games You're Currently Playing, and Suggestions   Fri May 06, 2011 1:54 pm

Mandalore wrote:
Super Mario World - Snes

Who wants to play with me? Embarassed

lol!

What games do you play for PC?

Don't be picking on the classics! Mario is amazing! ;D

And actually none right now. However, I used to play SW Empire at War, both SWBFs(1/2), SW Republic Commando, Halo 1/2, and then used emulators to play older games from SNES(my old SNES wont read my games anymore :[ ), N64, and GBA. The best games in my opinion are the ones that started it all and kept people hooked for so long. Love the classics! ;]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DESTROYER090
{MOC}DrkDragon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: Games You're Currently Playing, and Suggestions   Fri May 06, 2011 2:15 pm

I play a lot of Black Ops, mainly for zombies especially with the new map that came out (sorry PS3 users), best zombie map EVER (but hardest)

I also play some game on the computer called "Tribal Wars" its a medieval war game and doesn't require you to play 24/7 to get good at it.

I also am a HUGE fan of Battlefield 1943, I have played the demo and I loved it, so im buying the game.

And I saw one video of portal 2 it looked pretty epic I will have to actually play it at my friends house to see if I like it. I did hear it was epically awesome, but I have to decide that myself Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Games You're Currently Playing, and Suggestions   Fri May 06, 2011 3:17 pm

A Lot Of PS3 Games, Basically Anyone You Can Think Of, Halo 3, Halo: Reach, RuneScape And MineCraft.
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Games You're Currently Playing, and Suggestions   Wed May 11, 2011 9:53 pm

Portal 2 was fun to play. I'm selling it back now. Gran Turismo 5 I haven't played in sometime, but always a good game. Black Ops of course. Planning on getting Battlefield 3.

(MVP)

Season #1 Champ with {SOR} (undefeated)
Season #2 Champ with {LSJ} (MVP)
Season #3 Champ with {COS} (undefeated - no map losses)
I <3 Frigate General Eye-See-Em
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bfc.forumwise.com
{Delta}
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Games You're Currently Playing, and Suggestions   Wed May 11, 2011 9:54 pm

{MNC}DrkDragon wrote:
I play a lot of Black Ops, mainly for zombies especially with the new map that came out (sorry PS3 users), best zombie map EVER (but hardest)

I also play some game on the computer called "Tribal Wars" its a medieval war game and doesn't require you to play 24/7 to get good at it.

I also am a HUGE fan of Battlefield 1943, I have played the demo and I loved it, so im buying the game.

And I saw one video of portal 2 it looked pretty epic I will have to actually play it at my friends house to see if I like it. I did hear it was epically awesome, but I have to decide that myself Cool

I enjoyed Battlefield 1943, and was good at it too - but clan battles had to be 12v12...

(MVP)

Season #1 Champ with {SOR} (undefeated)
Season #2 Champ with {LSJ} (MVP)
Season #3 Champ with {COS} (undefeated - no map losses)
I <3 Frigate General Eye-See-Em
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bfc.forumwise.com
Muji

PostSubject: Re: Games You're Currently Playing, and Suggestions   Thu May 12, 2011 9:50 pm

i kno none of u mind not have expected this, but World of Warcraft is actually a lot of fun like no joke, in 1 month i got to lvl 80 (not no lifing...) hard but still fun. hit me up if ur interested lol cuz i ran out of membership (spent all the money on the expansion packs lol) and when u recruit some1 in to WoW u basicly get a month of membership + a pro sexy rocket mount (if they pay for 2months of membership)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BioStorm

PostSubject: Re: Games You're Currently Playing, and Suggestions   Fri May 13, 2011 1:16 am

Muji wrote:
i kno none of u mind not have expected this, but World of Warcraft is actually a lot of fun like no joke, in 1 month i got to lvl 80 (not no lifing...) hard but still fun. hit me up if ur interested lol cuz i ran out of membership (spent all the money on the expansion packs lol) and when u recruit some1 in to WoW u basicly get a month of membership + a pro sexy rocket mount (if they pay for 2months of membership)

hahaha nerd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muji

PostSubject: Re: Games You're Currently Playing, and Suggestions   Fri May 13, 2011 7:55 pm

lol yea im a nerd but u should see me lol don't look like 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BioStorm

PostSubject: Re: Games You're Currently Playing, and Suggestions   Sat May 14, 2011 12:07 am

nah i'm good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games You're Currently Playing, and Suggestions   

Back to top Go down

Games You're Currently Playing, and Suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1