Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For SWBF2 players to Compete.

Portal*HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Eskkeettiiiiiiiiit
Re: Hackings EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 4:52 pm by {LSJ}$$PIMP$$

» We have Moved
Re: Hackings EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:44 pm by Mike

» {DL} Application
Re: Hackings EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:59 pm by {BOT}Fett_131

» FoF Looking for members
Re: Hackings EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:05 pm by starseeker

» ROR Christmas 3v3 death match tournament
Re: Hackings EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:54 am by PyroJockey

» Top 5 Trolls
Re: Hackings EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:29 pm by Machaon

» Fantasy Football?
Re: Hackings EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:47 pm by ScoUt

» Madden 12 league (Xbox 360)
Re: Hackings EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:44 pm by crapgamer

» PL4GUE's App
Re: Hackings EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:10 am by PL4GUE

Re: Hackings

Go down 
+12
{STR}AceRAlmighty
{FoF}CL_ToaGuy
SPUD
JJ'
Muji
KillaK
AcidKitty
{Delta}
{MOC}DrkDragon
=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA*
LSJKratos
{MNC}=Korriban=
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
{MNC}=Korriban=
{MNC}=Korriban=

Re: Hackings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:10 am

Hello Everyone At The Battlefront Community.

I Just Wish To Fix Some Of These "Complaints" About "HaDeS" and "STRIPES" Hacking STR.

First:

Look At The Two Images Shown Below, And Tell Me The Difference.

Re: Hackings Hack

Re: Hackings Dvppp4

See The Difference? Of Course You Do.

Let Me Let You In On A Little Something, HaDeS Can Not Hack As You Think He Can, He Is Unable To "Save" His Work.

Another Thing:

Re: Hackings Prove1

I See No "Proof" Whatsoever In That Picture, It Is Garbage.

STRIPES Does Not Hack Like A Prick Like He Said In This Picture:

Re: Hackings Evenevenmoremoreproof

So All Of Your "Proof" Kratos, It Is Merely Garbage That You Wish To Add To The Shit Pile.

All This Is Is An Act Of Panic; You Just Want Someone To Blame.

Good Bye.
Back to top Go down
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:59 pm

Firstly, if you actually examined more thoroughly you'd notice that my claim is right on the money. Plus, your use of vulgarity shows that you're only acting on your emotions to protect your friend. Not on actual factual information as I did. I didn't place blame on somebody without substantial and credible evidence.

Hades was trying to link me to the URC video the hacker group did. He accidentaly give me the link to that picture, that is ON his photobucket. It still shows that he had every intent of hacking STR. Whether or not the actual picture was placed on the background when STR was hacked doesn't really matter. It seems the group took more of a covert approach and thus he didn't put the text as he planned to. All in all, a human error by hades. Perhaps Hades wasn't the one who hacked it by he had every intention to hack STR. Making him a top prospect...

Secondly, claiming a picture is garbage without anything to back up that claim is yet again your protectiveness of backing up your friend coming into play. It is legitimate, because Stripes admitted to being the Negociator for the hacker group in the picture. Not garbage at all...

Thirdly, just because he said he didn't hack with malice is his opinion about himself. I'm fairly sure using admin to ban people on the FoF site indeed did have malicious intent behind it. Though later he did apologize for his actions against FoF. Which is admirable to an extent. I give credit where it's due, and try to get both sides of the story instead of just using deragotory statements such as "that's garbage" or "pile of shit." Which is by your part, just throwing insults and not helping Stripes at all. I posted that evidence to show that he had prior history of hacking. Just as if someone is on trial for murder, if they have a history for violence then I'm sure the jury would like to be informed of it.

Fourthly, there have been many people who have said that it has been Stripes who is behind it. It is not mere speculation... It is a compilation of human errors that Stripes and the others that the group that led to a collection of evidence... which soon led to who was behind it.

Fifthly, you dodged the whole part of Stripes getting admin to URC for his GFX skills... and not even a week later, it was "hacked." I do not believe that is mere coincidence.

Sixthly, the group mimicks anonymous a group that Stripes adamently supports. That can easily be seen by his vendetta avatar he used, and also his facebook which Destroyer has. On his facebook, he has a similar avatar saying "We are anonymous" or something along those lines.

Anyone who has any information I did not post in the earlier thread, please enlighten us now... and make sure to avoid using pointless, belligerent banter by actually having credibility to your claims and contentions.

Last edited by LSJKratos on Mon May 16, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA*
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:17 pm

First off Korriban, let me ask you this: Out of the roughly 200 or so people playing SWBF2, which players know how to "hack" sites? Because there's not that many players to choose from. It has to be someone who is still around. And they have to have the know how to do what they did. They also have to have had a love for Anonymous. Now how many players love Anonymous? Hmmm.. Let's see.. 1? Maybe 2?

Now tell me, who are those 1 or 2 players?.. Yeah, that's what I thought.

I mean really, let's look at Stripes' Facebook profile pic:

Re: Hackings 211487_764129628_8186568_n

Wow. That's interesting. He doesn't even put up one of his Canadian hockey pics like his friends have. Instead he has an anonymous avatar. Admire them much?

So let's see.. The videos were Anonymousish. Stripes loves them, and the voice they use. He loves the type of music played at the end of the second video. He knows how to hack the sites; which others do not. He has hacked sites before so we KNOW that he knows how to.

Tell me, besides Stripes, Jester, and Hades, who else is there to blame? I would love to know if there's someone else, because right now, there isn't. They're the only ones with the know how. And the only ones left on the game who would do it. So you can't tell it's not Stripes/them. It is. It's pointless to try and cover their tracks because they're already caught. You have NO ONE ELSE to put the blame on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DESTROYER090
{MNC}=Korriban=
{MNC}=Korriban=

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:21 pm

=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA* wrote:
First off Korriban, let me ask you this: Out of the roughly 200 or so people playing SWBF2, which players know how to "hack" sites? Because there's not that many players to choose from. It has to be someone who is still around. And they have to have the know how to do what they did. They also have to have had a love for Anonymous. Now how many players love Anonymous? Hmmm.. Let's see.. 1? Maybe 2?

Wow. That's interesting. He doesn't even put up one of his Canadian hockey pics like his friends have. Instead he has an anonymous avatar. Admire them much?

So let's see.. The videos were Anonymousish. Stripes loves them, and the voice they use. He loves the type of music played at the end of the second video. He knows how to hack the sites; which others do not. He has hacked sites before so we KNOW that he knows how to.

Tell me, besides Stripes, Jester, and Hades, who else is there to blame? I would love to know if there's someone else, because right now, there isn't. They're the only ones with the know how. And the only ones left on the game who would do it. So you can't tell it's not Stripes/them. It is. It's pointless to try and cover their tracks because they're already caught. You have NO ONE ELSE to put the blame on.

Cool Story Bro.

Another Thing,

Have You Not Thought Of My Involvement In This?

Perhaps I Orchestrated All Of This To Happen, I Happen To Love Anonymous, Most Of What They Stand For.

Of Course It Is Questionable If I Am Able To Hack Sites, You Do Not Know.

Perhaps I Have No Involvement Whatsoever, Perhaps I Do.

I Would Rather Not Have FEAR or The BFC Itself Become The Next Target, But Try To Not Accuse Without Any Actual Hard Evidence That Stripes, The Actual Stripes, Had Anything To Do With These "Hackings", Or It May Turn Out That Way.

The Guardians, As Don'tShootMessenger Called Himself/Themselves In The STR Video, Will "Attack" Again. Try Not To Make Yourself Next.

Last edited by {MNC}=Korriban= on Mon May 16, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA*
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:23 pm

{MNC}=Korriban= wrote:

Cool Story Bro.

I know, you have nothing to combat this. It's ok. ;]
Back to top Go down
{MOC}DrkDragon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Although Stripes is in my clan, and also somewhat a friend now unlike before.. I cannot deny that he is responsible for at least 1 of the hackings that occurred on these 2 websites. The hacking of the STR website, due to the images I have seen, is questionable but likely that Stripes hacked STR's website. The URC website is quite obvious that that website was hacked by Stripes. Korriban, I am sorry, but I do indeed believe your argument is invalid.
Back to top Go down
{MNC}=Korriban=
{MNC}=Korriban=

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:32 pm

"I Decided To Add On, When I Submitted, I Found That You Had Already Replied"

"Congratulations"
Back to top Go down
=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA*
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:46 pm

{MNC}=Korriban= wrote:

Cool Story Bro.

Another Thing,

Have You Not Thought Of My Involvement In This?

Perhaps I Orchestrated All Of This To Happen, I Happen To Love Anonymous, Most Of What They Stand For.

Of Course It Is Questionable If I Am Able To Hack Sites, You Do Not Know.

Perhaps I Have No Involvement Whatsoever, Perhaps I Do.

I Would Rather Not Have FEAR or The BFC Itself Become The Next Target, But Try To Not Accuse Without Any Actual Hard Evidence That Stripes, The Actual Stripes, Had Anything To Do With These "Hackings", Or It May Turn Out That Way.

The Guardians, As Don'tShootMessenger Called Himself/Themselves In The STR Video, Will "Attack" Again. Try Not To Make Yourself Next.

They can attack FEAR. Go ahead. We have back up sites and all of records are already stored elsewhere. Planning to move sites anyway lmao. Maybe you are involved, maybe you're not. Either way the so called "guardians" haven't scared the community and they never will. The only thing they've done is make themselves look like dumbasses and gave us a few good laughs. "All we want is to see the community prosper again." Who wrote that one? Gimme a break lmao.
Back to top Go down
{MNC}=Korriban=
{MNC}=Korriban=

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:51 pm

Which Brings Me To My Point, It Is Unjust To Falsely Accuse STRIPES Or HaDeS Or Jester Or Anyone Else.

The Only Way Anyone Should Is If They Have Actual Proof.
Back to top Go down
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:11 pm

{MNC}=Korriban= wrote:
Which Brings Me To My Point, It Is Unjust To Falsely Accuse STRIPES Or HaDeS Or Jester Or Anyone Else.

We already have more than enough evidence to say Stripes is one of the people behind this. Hades is a top-prospect, but I can't say 100 percent for sure that he's part of the hacker group. If Jester is apart of this, then he's done a good job of staying behind the scenes.

Back to top Go down
=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA*
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:13 pm

{MNC}=Korriban= wrote:

The URC site hacking is obvious lmao. And we know Stripes hacked FOF. And we know he's still involved as of now because of everything else that points towards him. And then Jester saying point blank that he's going to hack the STR site.. Then what happens? STR's site gets hacked next.

Yeaaah. Ok. Wink
Back to top Go down
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Korriban, it seems that substantial evidence is not enough for you. Instead, it seems you want a full-out confession by Stripes and the others that took part of this. Which appears unlikely, I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:17 pm

I'm pretty sure this is all proven. We are not worried about being hacked. We have backups...do what you want, all the records are saved.
Back to top Go down
http://bfc.forumwise.com
{MNC}=Korriban=
{MNC}=Korriban=

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:29 pm

LSJKratos wrote:
Korriban, it seems that substantial evidence is not enough for you. Instead, it seems you want a full-out confession by Stripes and the others that took part of this. Which appears unlikely, I'm afraid.

When Are You Going to Show The "Substantial Evidence" ?
Back to top Go down
AcidKitty
AcidKitty

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Do all of Stripes buddies type with a capital a the beginning of every word? Ya know, I'm betting they don't do that in school. Rolling Eyes

Maybe it's Stripes in disguise. Shocked
Back to top Go down
{MNC}=Korriban=
{MNC}=Korriban=

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:33 pm

I Can Assure You That I Am Not Stripes

However, Lets Not Deviate From The Subject At Hand.

Please and Thank You.
Back to top Go down
=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA*
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:39 pm

{MNC}=Korriban= wrote:
LSJKratos wrote:

When Are You Going to Show The "Substantial Evidence" ?

We already have, you are only attempting to say we haven't and are refusing to accept it.

@Acid: It's not Stripes. If it was anyone under "disguise" it'd be Jester as he's the smartest of them lmao.
Back to top Go down
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Its kind of funny they use a character who represented the struggle for freedom as their image, when they are essentially trying to gain access or control of clan's sites and restrict people's ability to play the game.....just ironic i guess....

Hackers/Raptors been keeping it gay since at least Jan 2007. More of a nuisance than anything really.....
Back to top Go down
Muji

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:08 pm

lol korriban try hacking the fear site, u might just regret i can assure u that
Back to top Go down
{MNC}=Korriban=
{MNC}=Korriban=

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Muji wrote:
lol korriban try hacking the fear site, u might just regret i can assure u that

I Would Regret What?

Please Explain.
Back to top Go down
Muji

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:28 pm

u will regret hacking the fear site and that is IF YOU SUCCEED
Back to top Go down
{MNC}=Korriban=
{MNC}=Korriban=

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Oh, Trust Me, If "I' Or "We" Hacked FEAR Then We (I) Will Succeed.

Try To Not Put Your Clan In The Line Of Fire, Because You Will Get Shot Down.

Oh and Jester, He Is One Of The Reasons That RAPTOR Had Dissipated, RAPTOR Has No Connection, Raptors Have Low Logical Capability.

Back to top Go down
Muji

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:56 pm

LOL they didn't dissipate, they moved on, and good luck tryna hack fear site, just let me know when u do
Back to top Go down
Muji

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:57 pm

and while ur at it, can u also try to get admin status on our chat box?
Back to top Go down
{MNC}=Korriban=
{MNC}=Korriban=

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:00 pm

lOl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hackings   Re: Hackings Empty

Back to top Go down

Re: Hackings