Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For SWBF2 players to Compete.

Portal*HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Eskkeettiiiiiiiiit
LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 4:52 pm by {LSJ}$$PIMP$$

» We have Moved
LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:44 pm by Mike

» {DL} Application
LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:59 pm by {BOT}Fett_131

» FoF Looking for members
LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:05 pm by starseeker

» ROR Christmas 3v3 death match tournament
LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:54 am by PyroJockey

» Top 5 Trolls
LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:29 pm by Machaon

» Fantasy Football?
LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:47 pm by ScoUt

» Madden 12 league (Xbox 360)
LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:44 pm by crapgamer

» PL4GUE's App
LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:10 am by PL4GUE

LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*

Go down 
+13
miSSiLE
{STR}AceRAlmighty
BioStorm
Scarz
{MOC}DrkDragon
Riku
{Delta}
I need a doctor
{LSJ}LAK
{LSJ}Passion
CassusFett
Mandalore
LSJKratos
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandalore
Mandalore

LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:26 pm

LSJKratos wrote:
Does 7 PM EST tomorrow work for you guys to re-do the final map? We'll need a ref for this. So if someone would like to volunteer, then post here.

Nope. Friday or weekend work perfect. Friday at night sounds good for you? Around 8-9pm?

About the ref, we will see who can be ref after we set up the date and time.
Back to top Go down
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:30 pm

Friday at 8 pm est sounds good.
Back to top Go down
CassusFett
Site Staff
Site Staff
CassusFett

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:36 pm

We have tto push this back to 8:30-9:00
Back to top Go down
http://neocrusaders.webs.com
Scarz
Scarz

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:52 pm

LSJ wins 3-2

GGs
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:38 pm

LSJ do not won, they cheated. Wait for the video.

I am uploading it now.

Good game losers. You cheated twice and lost twice. After the video, we will see what will happen.

MNC won 4-2 over LSJ cause of cheating.
Back to top Go down
BioStorm

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:25 pm

Mandalore wrote:

I am uploading it now.

Good game losers. You cheated twice and lost twice. After the video, we will see what will happen.

Really? Haha, wow, you guys are pathetic. Go ahead, post your video. Unless you're lying about having a video of course, like you were last time. Go ahead, post your video and prove yourselves wrong. Otherwise, you have no proof to back up your ridiculous claims. Also, Acerdarth spectated the map, so I expect him to either back-up or refute what you are saying. Hopefully refute, on account of you are full of shit. Nerds. Just take the loss respectively and move on. jesus christ...
Back to top Go down
{STR}AceRAlmighty
Site Staff
Site Staff
{STR}AceRAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:54 pm

Mandalore wrote:

I am uploading it now.

lsj cheating? idk where your getting that from i spectated the map and lsj won fair and square tell me how and when did they cheat?
Back to top Go down
Scarz
Scarz

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:54 pm

I can not wait to see the vid lol

This is sad guys
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:06 am

{STR}AceRAlmighty wrote:
Mandalore wrote:

I am uploading it now.

lsj cheating? idk where your getting that from i spectated the map and lsj won fair and square tell me how and when did they cheat?

Are you sure that you dnt missed something?? Did you recorded it as u told me?

LSJBioStorm wrote:
Mandalore wrote:

I am uploading it now.

Really? Haha, wow, you guys are pathetic. Go ahead, post your video. Unless you're lying about having a video of course, like you were last time. Go ahead, post your video and prove yourselves wrong. Otherwise, you have no proof to back up your ridiculous claims. Also, Acerdarth spectated the map, so I expect him to either back-up or refute what you are saying. Hopefully refute, on account of you are full of shit. Nerds. Just take the loss respectively and move on. jesus christ...

BIOSTORM SUPERPISTOLING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIxWGXc2AGI

Listen and watch it in full screen carefully

0:36-0:38

I heard a few pistol sounds plus the stormtrooper is holding his weapon with one hand. The stormtrooper always have both hands holding his rifle or one hand using the pistol.
Back to top Go down
I need a doctor

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:29 am

The video serves as irrefutable proof.
Back to top Go down
miSSiLE
miSSiLE

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:34 am

That video mando posted looks very interesting at 0:38. If you pause spam it, you can see the storm trooper with one hand free of anything. Unless I'm blind pirat
Back to top Go down
BioStorm

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:47 am

Mandalore wrote:
{STR}AceRAlmighty wrote:
Mandalore wrote:

I am uploading it now.

Are you sure that you dnt missed something?? Did you recorded it as u told me?

LSJBioStorm wrote:
Mandalore wrote:

I am uploading it now.

BIOSTORM SUPERPISTOLING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIxWGXc2AGI

Listen and watch it in full screen carefully

0:36-0:38

I heard a few pistol sounds plus the stormtrooper is holding his weapon with one hand. The stormtrooper always have both hands holding his rifle or one hand using the pistol.

Alright, first off, you said you had a video of one of our members repairing a health droid, I'm wondering, why you didn't post this video as it was your initial claim as to how LSJ cheated(which we didn't). Clearly, you were lying, or else you WOULD have posted it. And, if I am mistaken and you do--by some chance--have a video of of this, then go ahead and post it. That would be all the evidence you need to support your "initial claim", as I put it.

This, however, was not that video. This was a video of supposedly me "super-pistoling". Which I might add, even if I had "super-pistoled"(which I clearly did not), it wouldn't have made much of a difference in the end result of the match; i.e., LSJ womping MNC.

Now, since you're from a more recent era of this game or maybe just because you're perception of what super-pistoling is is completely off, I can almost understand why you might think I was super-pistoling in that video you posted. Sure, I switched to my pistiol after spraying with my blaster rifle in order to kill you. The only problem is, that isn't super-pistoling. Super-pistoling is when one switches back-to-forth from blaster-rifle to pistol in rapid succession in order to get a sort of tri-shot effect. If you look at the video you so desperately posted in attempt to frame me, you can clearly see, without much a closer look, that I was not super-pistoling and instead just finished you off with my pistol.

You're a damn fool Mandalore and you receive a full 10/10 on my pity-scale. Do yourself and all of MNC a favor by not replying to this with your horrid grammar, completely flawed logic and desperate, pitiful attempts at somehow making our easy win over your clan illegitimate. Good day kid.
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:57 am

This is a legal action. Biostorm did not switch back and forth between rifle and pistol, but rather finished you off with a few pistol shots. I believe you do not understand what super pistoling really is. Super pistoling is the act of RAPIDLY switching between rifle and pistol consistantly. LSJ wins 3-2, this is double elimination MNC so you will have another shot at LSJ (or FEAR) if you win the the 1-loss bracket.

I have not locked this topic to allow for one more MNC argument or non-argument. Then I will answer to it and lock it.
Back to top Go down
http://bfc.forumwise.com
ScoUt

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:12 am

In all honesty super-pistoling shouldnt even be illegal. it isn't a game breaking thing at all and really doesn't give the Grunt class any advantage. Considering the Grunt class is already the most under powered class in the game I always believed super pistoling should be allowed to atleast give it more of a chance against some of the other, more easy classes to use.

Plus, whenever super-pistoling is brought up one thing that immediatly comes to my mind is Halo 2 competitive. Why? That game had alot of little bugs and glitches in it that players would use to get an upper hand. BXRing, BXBing and double-shotting we're all glitches in the game that were commonly used by professional players and it was pretty much a requirement to know how to do all of them efficiently to compete at a high level. it may not have been intended to be put into the game, but it's part of the game and therefore i dont see a problem with it.

The major difference between the glitches used in Halo 2 and super pistoling in swbf2 is that super-pistoling is harldy effective. there's no way someone super pistoling could ever change the outcome of an entire battle and using it as an excuse is a lame showing of respect and sportsmanship. Suck it up and take a loss.
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:47 am

It was allowed in old school However, it doesn't matter. There was none in this case.
Back to top Go down
http://bfc.forumwise.com
CassusFett
Site Staff
Site Staff
CassusFett

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:40 am

Please don't take this as the last post to be made, as Mandalore has yet to post another video, but look at the other posts, from missile and doctor, they seem to think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
{FoF}CL_ToaGuy
Site Staff
Site Staff
{FoF}CL_ToaGuy

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:52 am

CassusFett wrote:
Please don't take this as the last post to be made, as Mandalore has yet to post another video, but look at the other posts, from missile and doctor, they seem to think otherwise.
Cassus, What do you think happened?
Back to top Go down
CassusFett
Site Staff
Site Staff
CassusFett

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:55 am

{FoF}CL_ToaGuy wrote:
CassusFett wrote:
Cassus, What do you think happened?

I think that it was a cleverly disguised super pistol, perhaps he super pistol then shoot a couple pistol shots off to cover it.

Back to top Go down
ZaxusFett

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:27 am

Looks like super pistoling.
Back to top Go down
Scarz
Scarz

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:06 pm

The thing i love the most about everything is that mandy claimed to have seen someone use an engy to repair a droid in the middle of a grunt match then he tries to use the dumbest claim of super pistoling i have ever seen.

I think everyone knows at this point that you are just trying to find a way to win by claiming that we cheated -which we did not-

Just stop, if you think you are truly better then you can beat us in the second round and we will have 100 fucking spectators because we apparently cheat so much.

Good day
Back to top Go down
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:16 pm

The only time it was shown that he even had a pistol in his hand was to finish him off. lol. The rule is no super-pistoling, not no pistoling. Hence the super before pistol. If the rule was no pistoling, then you caught us red-handed. But nope, the rule is no super pistoling.

Just to once again refresh everyone on what super-pistoling is... Super-pistoling with a grunt is when you rapidly switch back and forth while shooting rapidly. There is no way to "cleverly" disguise it. If he did super-pistol, there would be blaster and pistol bullets flying at Manda at the same time. What happened was Bio got a lucky head-shot with his blaster, kept spraying. Then once it got too inaccurate, he switched to pistol to finish him off. But I guess that'd be too logical of a scenario for some to believe. What may be deceiving is that Manda and Cassus' bullets are also flying in the air.

Having a video doesn't make it proof. There actually has to be hard proof in the video for it to become video-proof.

miSSiLE wrote:
That video mando posted looks very interesting at 0:38. If you pause spam it, you can see the storm trooper with one hand free of anything. Unless I'm blind pirat

See definition of super-pistoling.

Back to top Go down
CassusFett
Site Staff
Site Staff
CassusFett

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:45 pm

I need a doctor wrote:
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:00 pm

First for all, {STR}Acerdarth spectated and recorded the video. He might post the video because he spectated both teams.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is superpistoling? Switching quickly between the blaster rifle to pistol and switch back again. In other words, non-stop shooting.

Two types of superpistoling:
1- Tri shot effect - Switching very fast between pistol and blaster rifle will give you x2 more blasters per second. ("chain gun effect")

2- Covering delays of the blaster - A timed switching between pistol and blaster gun will reset the accuracy of the blaster rifle. If you fires too much the blaster rifle, you will be innacurate. If you covered the reset time delay using the pistol and then switch back to the blaster gun, you are abusing of a glitch of the game and you reseted your accuracy.

If you watch the video carefully, biostorm never stopped firing. He "finished me off" with the pistol because he was switching from blaster to pistol, then he continued using the blaster rifle against my teammate because he got me with superpistoling. He never stopped shooting and he reseted his accuraccy using the pistol and then continued shooting.

This is a close up screenshot showing biostorm using the pistol.

https://2img.net/h/i186.photobucket.com/albums/x253/Rypleys/MNC/2i1l0xz.jpg

Then he change back to rifle and continued without stopping.

I do not need to play bf2 for 5 years for recognize a cheat.

When I posted the video showing ahole superpistoling, no one defended ahole. Now after I showed a irrefutable proof of a lsj superpistoling, now the whole bfc is crazy defending lsj. First they lost mos easley bcuz one of their players lagged out in mid-game and complained about it. Bfc staff favors lsj. Now I show proof about a lsj member cheating, Bfc is defending them again. I do not see sincerity in his actions or his words. Lsj complained bcuz they wanted a legit battle after getting defeated(cause of lag in midgame), now take a legit loss cause of cheating.

**Do not lock the topic and wait for Acer's video and we will see if he got biostorm superpistoling. I think that some people here is blind or do not want to see the superpistoling bcuz lsj is involved. Stop favoritism and be real!**

Last edited by Mandalore on Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarz
Scarz

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:01 pm

CassusFett wrote:
I need a doctor wrote:

Who cares what this guys thinks he needs a doctor to check his eyes

I think the community at large all knows that MNC is a fucking pussies and can not take a loss and is making up shit

so what your saying mandy is that if i use sniper shot all 4 shots switch to pistol that super snipeing right?
the same with rocket i shoot rocket then switch thats cheating
with the empire grunt u shoot then it gets inaccurate then u switch to pistol that is cheating wow the 5 years you where playing must have been FULL OF CHEATING

Last edited by Scarz on Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Yeah exactly, he finished you with a pistol. Then switched back to his blaster to fight Cassus. That's not super-pistoling. lol.

Delta will give his final ruling on the matter though. Seems everything that needed to be said has been said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*   LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

LSJ vs MNC *Grunt Tournament 2nd Round*
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next