Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For SWBF2 players to Compete.

Portal*HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Eskkeettiiiiiiiiit
Rile Em up! EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 4:52 pm by {LSJ}$$PIMP$$

» We have Moved
Rile Em up! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:44 pm by Mike

» {DL} Application
Rile Em up! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:59 pm by {BOT}Fett_131

» FoF Looking for members
Rile Em up! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:05 pm by starseeker

» ROR Christmas 3v3 death match tournament
Rile Em up! EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:54 am by PyroJockey

» Top 5 Trolls
Rile Em up! EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:29 pm by Machaon

» Fantasy Football?
Rile Em up! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:47 pm by ScoUt

» Madden 12 league (Xbox 360)
Rile Em up! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:44 pm by crapgamer

» PL4GUE's App
Rile Em up! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:10 am by PL4GUE

Rile Em up!

Go down 
+5
LSJKratos
Scarz
=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA*
SAV3AG3
sMaShNdAsH
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sMaShNdAsH

Rile Em up! Empty
PostSubject: Rile Em up!   Rile Em up! EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:26 pm

Since my last topic got locked and my ip got banned let me make another topic lol alright anyways ahem like I was saying Kratos if you look at the rosters from both teams LOW never had a complete team I mean never so you know you can say what you want but LOW's rag tag team could actually compete with the so called "Top clans" so shame on you on that part for ever losing too us and as for destroyer LDR and SOL used to beat us all the time lmao they were so scared to battle us when I used to post on their site omg I kno you're not being for real but I respect you defend your clan mate like you should but let's not start throwing out false advertisement let's see I remember LDR/MIA/SOL the many names they had played FOD over and over and over to get a win and lost everytime lmao they were terrible and LDS made LDR their bitch come on we used to be get beat by them please lol
Back to top Go down
SAV3AG3

Rile Em up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rile Em up!   Rile Em up! EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Honestly I can agree.
Back to top Go down
=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA*
Admin
Admin

Rile Em up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rile Em up!   Rile Em up! EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:54 pm

FEAR kicked LOW's ass in the grunt tournament.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DESTROYER090
Scarz
Scarz

Rile Em up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rile Em up!   Rile Em up! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:47 am

sMaShNdAsH wrote:
Since my last topic got locked and my ip got banned let me make another topic lol alright anyways ahem like I was saying Kratos if you look at the rosters from both teams LOW never had a complete team I mean never so you know you can say what you want but LOW's rag tag team could actually compete with the so called "Top clans" so shame on you on that part for ever losing too us and as for destroyer LDR and SOL used to beat us all the time lmao they were so scared to battle us when I used to post on their site omg I kno you're not being for real but I respect you defend your clan mate like you should but let's not start throwing out false advertisement let's see I remember LDR/MIA/SOL the many names they had played FOD over and over and over to get a win and lost everytime lmao they were terrible and LDS made LDR their bitch come on we used to be get beat by them please lol

Nobody fucking cares....

Get over yourself
Back to top Go down
sMaShNdAsH

Rile Em up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rile Em up!   Rile Em up! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:33 pm

=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA* wrote:

Actually I remember you playing hide in go seek all game and if it wasn't for the match being so big with rusty players yall wouldve got smashed and scarz tell Kratos let me get that address so I can beat his ass lol nerd
Back to top Go down
=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA*
Admin
Admin

Rile Em up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rile Em up!   Rile Em up! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:36 pm

sMaShNdAsH wrote:

Actually I remember you playing hide in go seek all game and if it wasn't for the match being so big with rusty players yall wouldve got smashed

We beat you on Jabba's Palace in 1 minute 30 some seconds. The entire battle lasted 15 minutes. And if the battle was too big for you, you wouldn't have known what I was doing. So you remember nothing except getting your ass kicked and your entire team leaving within 30 seconds of the match being over.
Back to top Go down
sMaShNdAsH

Rile Em up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rile Em up!   Rile Em up! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Yea the last map was quick and I remembered you hiding because I thinking to myself is this guy serious? He's suppose to be some great at this old game and he's hiding and healing up on me in a grunt tournament just to make his stats look good lol what a pussy I mean this topic was intended for Primus but one loser is as good as the other lol hey no wonder you detpack a lot you're afraid to do all the dirty work you're a joke
Back to top Go down
=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA*
Admin
Admin

Rile Em up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rile Em up!   Rile Em up! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:36 pm

sMaShNdAsH wrote:
Yea the last map was quick and I remembered you hiding because I thinking to myself is this guy serious? He's suppose to be some great at this old game and he's hiding and healing up on me in a grunt tournament just to make his stats look good lol what a pussy I mean this topic was intended for Primus but one loser is as good as the other lol hey no wonder you detpack a lot you're afraid to do all the dirty work you're a joke

I threw 2 grenades and killed 3 of you. I can't help it if you all walked into them lmao. And no. All of the maps were quick. Mos Eisley especially. I enjoyed getting damage increase after those last 3 kills in the cantina that ended the map. LOW just wasn't good enough to handle us.. They never were.
Back to top Go down
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin

Rile Em up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rile Em up!   Rile Em up! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Smash, you're getting pretty worked up about this aren't ya?
Back to top Go down
{MOC}DrkDragon
Site Staff
Site Staff

Rile Em up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rile Em up!   Rile Em up! EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:44 pm

sMaShNdAsH wrote:

Only thing I have to say about any video game (online) at all is:

"Doesn't matter how the objective is done as long as it is achieved" In this case it is killing and Destroya* can use any weapon he wants. You just can't avoid detpacks apparently..

Avoiding the dirty work would be avoiding all players and CP's, which I am SURE Destroya* never does. Hiding when you have red/low health is kind of an obvious thing to do in any game.
Back to top Go down
SAV3AG3

Rile Em up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rile Em up!   Rile Em up! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:21 am

{MOC}DrkDragon wrote:
sMaShNdAsH wrote:

Only thing I have to say about any video game (online) at all is:

"Doesn't matter how the objective is done as long as it is achieved" In this case it is killing and Destroya* can use any weapon he wants. You just can't avoid detpacks apparently..

Avoiding the dirty work would be avoiding all players and CP's, which I am SURE Destroya* never does. Hiding when you have red/low health is kind of an obvious thing to do in any game.

So your saying that destroya is great because he heals and runs away from every gun fight there is? Had the developers of this game made this game worth a damn you would know some gay engineer wouldn't be able to heal himself. That will be the day when an Engineer becomes a medic. Honestly you're trash if you have to heal. The only time an engineer should ever heal himself is against a rocket, but if the other team has a descent rocket the engineer should never be able to heal since he'd be dead in one shot. All I'm saying is that destroya is not great; granted he can get the job done.
Back to top Go down
=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA*
Admin
Admin

Rile Em up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rile Em up!   Rile Em up! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:14 am

SAV3AG3 wrote:
he can get the job done.
Exactly! But LOW can't! Sad

Speaking of "Rile Em up!" ... you guys seem pretty riled about a game you don't even care about anymore! You almost seem angry! Shocked Don't be getting angry on me now Neutral
Back to top Go down
ScoUt

Rile Em up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rile Em up!   Rile Em up! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:28 am

Lmao, who are these new people complaining about shit? SmashNdash? Y u so mad?

You're complaining about him healing when he has low health. Isn't that just a logical thing to do? let's try and use our brains here.
Throwing detpacks? it happens bro. It's in the game so deal with it.
I really can't quite tell what else you're complaining about. To me it sounds like you're complaining about people playing smart.

Destroyer is one of those players who get's the job done for his team, picks up the awards and is really just all around doing what is needed to be done. Trust me, I understand it's never fun to play against people like this, especially in your case where you obviously got wrecked. But you gotta just shut your mouth, you look straight foolish now. You're just complaining and making excuses, and making it pretty obvious to everyone that you're mad. I don't even really know what you're talking about in the first place, but just try to remember that if you're going to whine about something then atleast have some logical reasoning behind it.
Back to top Go down
SAV3AG3

Rile Em up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rile Em up!   Rile Em up! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:56 am

SAV3AG3 wrote:
he can get the job done.

Speaking of "Rile Em up!" ... you guys seem pretty riled about a game you don't even care about anymore! You almost seem angry! Shocked Don't be getting angry on me now Neutral

angry lmao hell no. Just following plush's posts.
Back to top Go down
BlitzKrieg
BlitzKrieg

Rile Em up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rile Em up!   Rile Em up! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:51 pm

You know what riles me up?
Engies being immune to mines.
Now there's something to be angry about.
Back to top Go down
ScoUt

Rile Em up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rile Em up!   Rile Em up! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:38 pm

BlitzKrieg wrote:
Not really. Engies are the only class given the Fusion Cutter which is used to take out mines, making it perfectly appropriate for them to be the class to have an immunity to them.
Plus, if Engies weren't immune to mines that would mean there would be no counter to mines. Making mines even more OP than now. Everything has to have its checks and balances. I actually think if Engies were not immune to mines, that mines would not be allowed in competitive.
Back to top Go down
SAV3AG3

Rile Em up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rile Em up!   Rile Em up! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:21 pm

ScoUt wrote:
BlitzKrieg wrote:
Not really. Engies are the only class given the Fusion Cutter which is used to take out mines, making it perfectly appropriate for them to be the class to have an immunity to them.
Plus, if Engies weren't immune to mines that would mean there would be no counter to mines. Making mines even more OP than now. Everything has to have its checks and balances. I actually think if Engies were not immune to mines, that mines would not be allowed in competitive.

Engineers should be able to defuse them, but not just walk over them.
Back to top Go down
=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA*
Admin
Admin

Rile Em up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rile Em up!   Rile Em up! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:41 pm

SAV3AG3 wrote:
SAV3AG3 wrote:
he can get the job done.

angry lmao hell no. Just following plush's posts.

Look how far that's got you lmao.
Back to top Go down
matt4

Rile Em up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rile Em up!   Rile Em up! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:34 pm

I thought LOW was a joke clan? Neutral
Back to top Go down
ScoUt

Rile Em up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rile Em up!   Rile Em up! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:19 am

matt4 wrote:
I thought LOW was a joke clan? Neutral

The fact that their clan acronym also described their clan skill level was merely a sad coincidence. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rile Em up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rile Em up!   Rile Em up! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rile Em up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Community :: Mos Eisley :: The Cantina-
Jump to: