Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For SWBF2 players to Compete.

Portal*HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Eskkeettiiiiiiiiit
LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 4:52 pm by {LSJ}$$PIMP$$

» We have Moved
LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:44 pm by Mike

» {DL} Application
LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:59 pm by {BOT}Fett_131

» FoF Looking for members
LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:05 pm by starseeker

» ROR Christmas 3v3 death match tournament
LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:54 am by PyroJockey

» Top 5 Trolls
LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:29 pm by Machaon

» Fantasy Football?
LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:47 pm by ScoUt

» Madden 12 league (Xbox 360)
LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:44 pm by crapgamer

» PL4GUE's App
LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:10 am by PL4GUE

LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LSJ~Majestic

LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin Empty
PostSubject: LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin   LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:16 pm

Which part of the staff would like to join?(Admin or Mod): Either one would be nice
Will you promote the site?: Yes, I've been telling people to come here.
Will you keep the forums and chatbox free of any arguments?: I intend to.
What experience do you have with forums?: Well, I'm really good with forumotion, good with web designing itself.
Why should we accept you for this position?: Because I dedicate myself to the time and responsibility of this job and prove myself worthy.

I hope you look at my application and deal with it with care.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi
Site Staff
Site Staff
Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin   LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:53 pm

Good luck. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin   LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:45 pm

We Have Enough Staff As It Is, We Don't Want Everyone Being On The Staff Team Here At The SWBFC.
I Would Like To Say Yeah, But It's Still Kratos' Call. The SWBFC Is Looking
For At Least One Responsible Member From Each Clan To Be On Staff And I Can See
That You're Current Location Of LSJ (Last Standing Jedi) Have Already Got A Member(s) On Staff.

If The Majority Of The Community Holds A Staff Power Over This Forum, Then That So Called "Power"
Drops In Value. It's Like Printing Money, It's A Very Similar Concept. If Everyone Is On The Staff Team,
Then No One On The Staff Team Will Have Power Over One Another.

That Being Said Though, We Shouldn't Give One Staff Position Per Clan Just For The Sake Of Doing It, Seeing As There Are
Some Clans That Are Very New And We Don't Know To Much About Which
Could Then Turn Into Something Bad, Also Someone Could Easily Say They're A Representative Of A Fake Or Even
Real Clan And Then Have Crucial Control Over This Forum.
LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin 74349427_8ca4924a7a
Back to top Go down
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin   LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:47 pm

{MNC} already has two staff members here.

Anyways, ~Majestic sorry but your application has been revoked. If you're interested in still becoming a staff member, then become a referee or get other clans to sign up here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin   LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

LSJ~Majestic's Application for Mod/Admin
Page 1 of 1