Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For SWBF2 players to Compete.

Portal*HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Eskkeettiiiiiiiiit
Hackings Please Read EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 4:52 pm by {LSJ}$$PIMP$$

» We have Moved
Hackings Please Read EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:44 pm by Mike

» {DL} Application
Hackings Please Read EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:59 pm by {BOT}Fett_131

» FoF Looking for members
Hackings Please Read EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:05 pm by starseeker

» ROR Christmas 3v3 death match tournament
Hackings Please Read EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:54 am by PyroJockey

» Top 5 Trolls
Hackings Please Read EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:29 pm by Machaon

» Fantasy Football?
Hackings Please Read EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:47 pm by ScoUt

» Madden 12 league (Xbox 360)
Hackings Please Read EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:44 pm by crapgamer

» PL4GUE's App
Hackings Please Read EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:10 am by PL4GUE

Hackings Please Read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{Delta}
Admin
Admin

Hackings Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Hackings Please Read   Hackings Please Read EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:07 pm

If your clan is hacked, let me know and I can help you set up a more secure situation for your clan. Just PM me and use the BFC as a home base while we work things out. I would avoid sites that are questionable (even forumwise sites) that are hosted by clans/groups that you do not know well.

Last edited by {Delta} on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bfc.forumwise.com
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hackings Please Read   Hackings Please Read EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:33 pm

Invisonfree is a good, safe web-host. As well as enjin and ucoz. Contact me if your site has been hacked and if you need some assistance with starting another. Hopefully the BFC has been of some help for getting in touch with each-other, and get everything back together after the "hackings".

And a message to the "hackers" behind this mess... bring the wrath of your assault upon the LSJ site. Yes, consider this a challenge. If you hacked STR for the reason for them having a forumwise, it'd only be fair we get the same treatment.

http://lsj.forumwise.com/

Make sure to make one of those cool videos for us too. Razz
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hackings Please Read   Hackings Please Read EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:20 pm

Ways to prevent hacking...

1. DON'T GIVE OUT ADMIN TO ANYBODY BUT YOURSELF - INCLUDING "CO-LEADERS"
2. Reread #1
3. Don't recruit members who clan hop and give them any power
4. Get on game IPs of all your members and check them with your website, people smurf for admin all the time.
5. DON'T GIVE OUT ADMIN TO ANYBODY BUT YOURSELF - INCLUDING PEOPLE DOING "Graphics" FOR YOUR SITE.

Ya dig?
Back to top Go down
http://bfc.forumwise.com
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hackings Please Read   Hackings Please Read EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:13 pm

For the people who've been doubting Delta's ban of Stripes... here it is, I'll lay it on ya'll thick.

As someone who's been investigating this since the URC site has been hacked, I've got some evidence.

Hackings Please Read Moreproof

Hackings Please Read Hack

https://2img.net/h/i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i357/riideyamaha/Hack.png

In case of he gets rid of the image on photo bucket...
Hackings Please Read Mooreeeeproof

https://2img.net/h/i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i357/riideyamaha/Hack.png

link he gave me by accident on the chat^ he tried giving me the link to the youtube video that the group did for URC when they "hacked" it.

Hades not stripes though. He made a human error... As you can see, he give me a link to a copy of the STR background STR uses. Then put "Hades was here cause of Shadow and Smack" with a cute smiley at the end. Why would he have that...? I think the reason is pretty obvious...

Now onto the URC dilemma and Stripes connection.

First let me prove that Stripes got admin due to his GFX skills.

http://teamurc.forumotion.com/t20-oxii-is-present#80

Hackings Please Read Skype

Okay, now that's done. Is it coincidence the URC site was taken down not even less than a week after he got admin? Bit peculiar but perhaps that's not enough evidence for some of you.

But lets' also take into account...

He is a big fan of the anonymous movement. That's why he wears the vendetta avatar in support of the movement. And strangely the videos made by the group mimic anonymous. Once again perhaps speculation...

I re-call Stripes mentioning he likes dub-step for his favorite music. I'm sure some of you have as well... now let's look closely at the STR video. I've never listened to dub-step, but I remembered that he liked them. So once I heard one part, I went onto listen to dub-step.

Listen at 4 minutes and after...

Now compare... i think it starts somewhere around 20 secs. Similar, very similar. Not sure if it's the same exact song or not though. But I'm fairly sure both are done by dub-step. Seems he left us a nice bit of evidence. Perhaps still not conclusive though!

Here's a conversation between OXII and Heartless. Evidently Oxii was the negociator. Do we need more evidence?!

Hackings Please Read Prove1

https://2img.net/h/i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz221/xXHEARTLESSXx34/prove1.jpg

Lastly, there has been a huge amount of people saying it's Stripes. And there all credible sources. Destroyer and I teamed up, he has some more information to back up mine I believe. I made sure I got my facts in line and actually put the effort in of prnt screening. Stripes, Hades, and whoever else needs to apologize for their actions.
Back to top Go down
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hackings Please Read   Hackings Please Read EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:45 pm

Further evidence...

Stripes' involvement with FoF's hacking(long time back though). Still worth mentioning to prove that Stripes does have a history of being involved with hacking before this movement occured...

Hackings Please Read Dgfser

Hackings Please Read Stripesc

Proof that Stripes admitted to hacking FoF's site...

http://gg.forumwise.com/gg-thread256.html

In case he deletes it...

Hackings Please Read Evenmoreproof

Hackings Please Read Evenevenmoremoreproof

Once again, Stripes and whoever else is part of this group should come out and apologize now. No damage was done by this group that can't be forgiven. Though it still was devastating for {URC}, {STR}, {FoF}, and all the other clans who were victimized by this hacker movement. But there still kicking and showing that no matter how many times you take down their site, they'll keep on going. Your attacks will not control any clan, or stop the star was battle front 2 community from prospering this summer. It's up to you guys whether you wish to continue this belligerence or if you would rather move on. All it takes is a sincere apology to all the clans you've victimized with your site takeovers.

Just to give Stripes some credit, he did apologize to FoF... but he needs to apologize to the other clans he's more recently hacked.

http://www.clanfof.forumwise.com/clanfof-post-12167.html
Back to top Go down
LSJKratos
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hackings Please Read   Hackings Please Read EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:26 pm

JJ' wrote:
To clear a few points up: Hades was most likely not involved in STR's hacking. The picture Hades showed Kratos was unrelated to this incident. Hades showed that picture to some of our members a few weeks ago when he got into an argument with some of them. He threatened to hack us, showed us what he could do to the site, etc. He apologized the next day, and things calmed down. If I had any reason to believe Hades was involved, then I would not be defending him.

Thanks to JJ' clearing up the story, Hades is no longer a top-prospect in the hacker movement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hackings Please Read   Hackings Please Read Empty

Back to top Go down

Hackings Please Read
Page 1 of 1