Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For SWBF2 players to Compete.

Portal*HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Eskkeettiiiiiiiiit
Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 4:52 pm by {LSJ}$$PIMP$$

» We have Moved
Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:44 pm by Mike

» {DL} Application
Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:59 pm by {BOT}Fett_131

» FoF Looking for members
Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:05 pm by starseeker

» ROR Christmas 3v3 death match tournament
Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:54 am by PyroJockey

» Top 5 Trolls
Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:29 pm by Machaon

» Fantasy Football?
Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:47 pm by ScoUt

» Madden 12 league (Xbox 360)
Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:44 pm by crapgamer

» PL4GUE's App
Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:10 am by PL4GUE

Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time

Go down 
+21
matt4
Shotty
SG-17
Tmac
[FEAR]*Primus*
Trigger
SPUD
xINightWing-
DevilWing<3
KillaK
{MNC}=Korriban=
I need a doctor
{LSJ}Passion
AcidKitty
Savior
iMPACT
=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA*
BioStorm
CassusFett
LSJKratos
{Delta}
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA*
Admin
Admin

Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:21 pm

{Delta} wrote:
Sounds like FEAR's two of three best players (minus Acid) carrying a team with Hero and Kintaro (who was decent). Shockr still is garbage to me. I guess I had his style down.

Glad you think so! xD When and if you get back, I'm gonna get the rust off of you, then you're playing 2nd engineer VS Milleneum and YOU can chase Shockr down lmao. I'll go kill everyone else! Have fun! : D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DESTROYER090
DevilWing<3

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:27 pm

LBK Jusssssaying
Back to top Go down
xINightWing-
xINightWing-

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Shockr isn't garbage he's still good whether it's cheap or not
@Destroyer you forgot about Killax,Jay,Shadow
Milleneum - Good o'l days Smile
LSJ
DD
COS
FEAR
Back to top Go down
=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA*
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:23 pm

xINightWing- wrote:
Shockr isn't garbage he's still good whether it's cheap or not
@Destroyer you forgot about Killax,Jay,Shadow
Milleneum - Good o'l days Smile
LSJ
DD
COS
FEAR

Exactly :/ I miss Milleneum, it was fun :[ And <><Fishy><> wasn't half bad either btw ; ]
Back to top Go down
SPUD
SPUD

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:22 pm

{DD}
JSA - Good guys, only clan around as long as us
LSJ - Good players, good guys, and ur shit talking was great motivation
Milleneum - Our bitch... jk we luv Milleneum like little bros

We only entered one season on the BFC for one reason, to get some respect after years of shit talkers. Since a few still doubted us, we did the Frontlines. I hope our point was taken, we got some guys that can play.

AcidKitty wrote:
I completely agree about the LSJ vs. DD thingy. DD wouldn't have won without us sadly...They had no chance without us. Actually I think Destroyer, Iceman, Spud, and I carried that whole season... Shocked
Actually both Destroyer and Novak had left DD beofre the BFC playoffs had begun, and DD sitll won it. Then DD also went undefeated in the Frontlines w/o both. No disrespect to either Destroyer/Novak, they're great players, but you underestimate us. I'd give credit to Acid for 'carrying us' and also being the best engy on SWBF2.

=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA* wrote:
Delta, the Milleneum he's talking about is a lot harder than the Milleneum out there now. ;P
The time he's talking about had Shockr, Dragonfire, Nightwing, Destroyer*, DaBadGuy, Savior, Kintaro, Mi55il3, Mickey, etc. It was not an easy clan to beat Razz xD They were.. Different O.O
DD beat em in an epic battle. After that battle, many switched to DD. Very Happy

As far as everyone who brags about being undefeated, DD only lost one legitimate battle over seasons in BFC and Frontlines, and that was because we had a sloppy lineup. The only other loss we had was cheaters, and we dont count that. Not to mention how many times we beat teams with ringers (Fets, etc.). And btw, DD was good, but the DD Elite were better. DD Elite has never lost at any game....still (18-0 all time, maps-53-3. Zero maps lost on SWBF2.)

APOC{DD}ELITE00
Maul{DD}ELITE02
Fargus{DD}ELITE04
EXTINCTION{DD}ELITE05
Shadow{DD}ELITE06
**Aj**{DD}ELITE08
DESTROYER*{DD}ELITE10
Acid{DD}ELITE16
DragonFire{DD}ELITE23
Blackout{DD}ELITE33
NoVaK{DD}ELITE33
saber_tooth{DD}ELITE55
Zodiac{DD}ELITE68
SPIDERPIG{DD}ELITE72
SPUD{DD}ELITE90
Savior{DD}ELITE100
Stingray{DD}ELITE300

Btw theres been alot of DD CL's. Currently AOD (Frenzi), Milleneum (Shocker), Fear (Destrroyer) were all DD's. With the exception of some hard times with Fear, we're cool with them all, and they have our 100% support.

From DD to the BFC, thanks for the good times, we enjoyed the competition! And we couldnt have done it without all you DD haters, so a special thanks to you! Very Happy

And of course, thanks to all who mentioned our name!
Back to top Go down
http://dirtydozen.forumwise.com/
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:42 pm

heyyyyy we only faced u guys once in a battle.......the rest were scrims. We didn't care about ringers in scrims, since they were merely just for practice.
We used me, mickey, missile, kintaro, and pepper for 90% of our battles.....just wanted to clear that air lol.........

wwii on the other hand..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Trigger
Trigger

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:33 am

top 5 clans of all time...Hmmmm

1: Rabid: (in 4 of the 6 SA Tournaments they clinched no lower than 3rd)

2: TPB: (TPB was more of a late night clan and never was able to attend many tournaments, but the ones they did you could bet they were close to top.)

3: DSF/RA: (I hate to even put them in the top 5 but truth be told they where a tough adversary)

4: CS: (CS had a all star cast running their tournament team and almost always top 5, took the game really serious)

5:AFGM: (I hate to even put myself here but My brothers did earn it. We won 4 tournaments in a row. and have a official clan record "In sonic army" of 35-3 losing to RA twice and IR once)

Let this be noted....Even tho IR was tough competition I don't think you can say they earned a top five spot. Some of the scams they pulled "may of been largely due to sway" was sleazy and without respect. If it wasn't for knowing all the cheating that took place and looking at the last few seasons of SA. I would replace Rabid with IR.
Back to top Go down
{LSJ}Passion

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:33 pm

I like your signature spud, that is all.
Back to top Go down
SPUD
SPUD

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Why thank you! Very Happy Yours kinda sucks Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://dirtydozen.forumwise.com/
[FEAR]*Primus*
[FEAR]*Primus*

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:46 pm

FEAR broke last seasons record by going undefeated and being the highest undefeated team ever to play on the BFC. Just saying, we finished last season 19-0. I dont think we will be able to pass that due to ALL OF THIS BATTLE DODGING by other clans.

Just felt like dropping that by,
Back to top Go down
iMPACT

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:01 pm

[FEAR]*Primus* wrote:
FEAR broke last seasons record by going undefeated and being the highest undefeated team ever to play on the BFC. Just saying, we finished last season 19-0. I dont think we will be able to pass that due to ALL OF THIS BATTLE DODGING by other clans.

I agree primus Those fear fags are good
Back to top Go down
CassusFett
Site Staff
Site Staff
CassusFett

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:57 pm

[FEAR]iMPACT wrote:
[FEAR]*Primus* wrote:

I agree primus Those fear fags are good

Back to top Go down
http://neocrusaders.webs.com
Tmac

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:30 pm

Yo Trigger I'm really happy for you n I'ma let you finish but IR was like 100 times better than AFGM/TPB/RABID as much as you want to deny it...DSF is the only can that was on our tier

Also...good to see you again
Back to top Go down
SG-17
SG-17

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:35 pm

You guys pretty much have the lists wrapped up but I'd like to give an honorable mention to The Question (as well as the Skrogg Space Squadron) for well, their mastery of Space.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SGC17
=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA*
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:40 am

SG-17 wrote:
You guys pretty much have the lists wrapped up but I'd like to give an honorable mention to The Question (as well as the Skrogg Space Squadron) for well, their mastery of Space.

I miss those days! That was before I even joined {SOR}. I'd always go play in <?>NO_TANKS! and the <SSS> server before Stickup left it and joined <?>. I miss beating EvilSkrogg's and Joy^Division's ass lmao. Oh the old days.. How I miss them so! xD
Back to top Go down
SG-17
SG-17

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:45 pm

NO_TANKS! and Wakeman's Funhouse were great servers. Late 2006/early 2007 was probably the height of fun on SWBF2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SGC17
{Delta}
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:47 pm

Trigger wrote:
top 5 clans of all time...Hmmmm

1: Rabid: (in 4 of the 6 SA Tournaments they clinched no lower than 3rd)

2: TPB: (TPB was more of a late night clan and never was able to attend many tournaments, but the ones they did you could bet they were close to top.)

3: DSF/RA: (I hate to even put them in the top 5 but truth be told they where a tough adversary)

4: CS: (CS had a all star cast running their tournament team and almost always top 5, took the game really serious)

5:AFGM: (I hate to even put myself here but My brothers did earn it. We won 4 tournaments in a row. and have a official clan record "In sonic army" of 35-3 losing to RA twice and IR once)

Let this be noted....Even tho IR was tough competition I don't think you can say they earned a top five spot. Some of the scams they pulled "may of been largely due to sway" was sleazy and without respect. If it wasn't for knowing all the cheating that took place and looking at the last few seasons of SA. I would replace Rabid with IR.

You honestly think RABiD was the best clan? I mean I respect your opinion, but =TS= beat RABiD. We could never have beaten RA. CS was good, Master_Luke. And truth be told AFGM is #4 in my book.
Back to top Go down
http://bfc.forumwise.com
Trigger
Trigger

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:12 pm

Topic is "Top five clans of alltime" Im going on the whole swbf world from start till now...

When most of you guys had just started playing the game, I had already had 3 years in playing SWBF.

Nice to see you again Tmac.......But in reguards to your comment ,IR came in late to the SWBF world and with a very troubled start. AFGM,TPB,BS,CS are the last orginal clans left. Even if Rabid had a bad showing at the end of SWBF2. Their record from start to finish "SA Days" I am sure would be far better than IR....

You also forget T mac I know what was going on back then..Im sure IR had some good legit wins but alot where soild with sneeky tactics....

You of all people "Delta" should know what went on.

Now I have been out of the loop for a long long time....So im sure alot of people have matured and take respectable stances now. With that being said IR could be top dog these days. Im just going on what I know

Oh and I never put these clans in any order from best to least.. I just posted top 5
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Oh, I understand. Yeah, I know that back from my =TS= days. RAPTOR is with you guys now in AFGM, but IR counted a couple for fun scrimmages and used specials. However, all is forgiven.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:03 pm

=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA* wrote:
In fact the person who gave me the most trouble in MOH was ShotDown surprisingly! xD

SURPRISINGLY?! Haha just kidding. I seemed to get lucky against you at key times during the scrims/matches we've played against each other.

I can't really make a list. If I did, FEAR, COS, and SOR would all be there, but mainly because of Destroyer*, Parallel, and Delta, which is why I don't like repeating those clans, because they were all great because of the same players.

And while it's true MOH never accepted the 5v5 challenge, SOR also never accepted our 4v4 challenge.

Rockethoe, Snipes, Asap, and myself could absolutely have given Destroyer*, Parallel, Iceman, and Axl a great match.

Oh, and if we're going to say that the LSJ vs. COS match wasn't 100% valid because the A+ lineup wasn't playing, then we'd also have to revisit the old MOH vs. SOR match.
Back to top Go down
matt4

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:29 pm

TDH? Smile
Back to top Go down
ScoUt

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:16 am

{Delta} wrote:
For you noobs that picked this out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart - stay clear. Or realize your input means little to nothing. But this has not been discussed lately...

1. DSF/RA/RH
2. TPB
3. IR
4. AFGM
5. BS

Anyone who is more "new school" realize your posts are for the "new generation".

I'd say doing a top 5 for old school clans is almost impossible. You're forgetting so many huge names from back in the day. ECU? SWA? JKO? pretty much every clan that ever made a name for themselves back in the day was a spawn out of one of these three. the only other clan I can really think of is SOF, hate to sound biased, but we were up there with the best of them. If i remember correctly in the SonicArmy 6v6 tournament we came in 2nd place, only losing to DSF on the last map and on our way to the finals we beat AFGM (i think) and RABiD. Our only issue was that we almost died a couple times due to inactivity, but we always made a comeback.

If i had to make a top 5 I would say.

1. ECU
2. DSF
3. IR
4. SWA
5. SOF

But still, so many clans are being left out that could probably deserve a spot up there. Plus, we really can't forget about space or jedi, there were so many great clans, but some were strictly Conquest and some Assault and then there were some that did everything. Up there I have ECU and SWA which were both huge clans and had great teams for Conquest, Space and Jedi. I don't really remember which clans were the top Jedi ones. But for space you had JSA, KOR which pretty much turned into SSS, MERC and JKO and im sure there were more, but those are names that I can remember.

This is such a difficult task, I think it would be almost impossible to get a solid top 5 because there's always another clan that could be considered and so many things to take into consideration. Plus I don't know or remember everything from back then and there isn't too many people around from that era, all there really is here is Me, Delta and Trigger. And Looking over Triggers post really makes me reconsider my own top 5 list. I would still keep CS and TPB off of my list, but Rabid and AFGM are both possible candidates, plus his comment about IR being sleazy definitely makes me re-consider my choice because I don't really know what happened there, but I also never really liked IR and the only reason I have them on there is because I know they did beat DSF (or RA/RH).
But Triggers list is more based off of straight tournament results and while that is definitely a factor, you still have to consider other things like what they contributed to the community and the impact they made.
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:04 am

TS beat SoF 3 times, and I like SoF. I wouldn't say Top 5. ECU is a good "get going" clan, a lot of the lineup ended up in DSF - but I would say DSF perfected ECU's lineup.
Back to top Go down
Slabs
Slabs

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:54 pm

[quote="ScoUt"]
{Delta} wrote:

1. ECU
2. DSF
3. IR
4. SWA
5. SOF

-Randomly post on a Battlefront forum I never knew existed-

Good list, but JKO is forgotten allot. They never ever really went out of their server and played tournaments. But they had good players and The {JKO}Aussies server was always full of laughter every night.

The clans on your list spawned allot of great teams. If anything they should be remembered for that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sofgaming.com/
crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Yeah I'm biased but...

1.MOH
2.LSJ
3.SOR

I think there is a drop-off after those three teams.
First of all, my last match for Merc was a 8v8 shellacking of SOR, where we won 4-1. Also while it's true we lost to SOR, there were a lot of circumstances that contributed, not the least of which was being forced to wait over an hour for SOR to get their last players. In addition to all of that, SOR refused 3 map picks we made for the final tie breaker map. They were never happy with Jabba's Palace, Felucia or Geonosis.

Then basically MOH beat SOR, though they were in COS and LSJ tags respectively. Back when Antifreeze gave me access to the SOR site I got a chance to see a lot of the posts and they were all pretty universal that SOR didn't want to play us, especially in a large match.

As for Destroyer, he was good, but MOH players have beaten him a couple of times. He was in Fear with Iceman and they lost to us 3-1. That was with Lak, Kratos, Rockethoe and Gravedigger on Engy. Not exactly a great engy for us mind you.

It's all in good fun though, I think MOH beats SOR 4 out of 5 times. Especially after Asap joined. I mean anyone remember our sniper for the SOR match? It was Blue Raja who hadn't played in over a year. You never know what an Asap or Duece would have meant for the team at that time.

No disrespect if I missed a solid team of two. It's been a while since I've played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next