Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For SWBF2 players to Compete.

Portal*HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Eskkeettiiiiiiiiit
Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 4:52 pm by {LSJ}$$PIMP$$

» We have Moved
Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:44 pm by Mike

» {DL} Application
Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:59 pm by {BOT}Fett_131

» FoF Looking for members
Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:05 pm by starseeker

» ROR Christmas 3v3 death match tournament
Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:54 am by PyroJockey

» Top 5 Trolls
Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:29 pm by Machaon

» Fantasy Football?
Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:47 pm by ScoUt

» Madden 12 league (Xbox 360)
Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:44 pm by crapgamer

» PL4GUE's App
Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:10 am by PL4GUE

Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time

Go down 
+21
matt4
Shotty
SG-17
Tmac
[FEAR]*Primus*
Trigger
SPUD
xINightWing-
DevilWing<3
KillaK
{MNC}=Korriban=
I need a doctor
{LSJ}Passion
AcidKitty
Savior
iMPACT
=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA*
BioStorm
CassusFett
LSJKratos
{Delta}
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
{Delta}
Admin
Admin

Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:33 pm

Funny, I remember SOR beating MOH, and that's it...? Kratos is better than Snipes (MOH's best engineer) and the COS battle has some messed up classes. So I wouldn't count that.

MOH was good, but in this era, 2nd-3rd best. Snipes was decent, ASAP was good, Shotty was good, Rockethoe was better. So all around a decent lineup. But Snipes was a weak spot and he just couldn't match up to me or Destroyer.

However, not to take away from the dominance MOH did have for a good stretch. You outlasted SOR.
Back to top Go down
http://bfc.forumwise.com
crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:44 pm

Well Kratos was in MOH too for a couple of stretches. I probably could have gotten him to snipe for us or be a second engy. The SOR match was a bit of a debacle, I didn't even know ICM was in MOH, then the whole greasy ham fingers thing and to top it off we had a comma come in the room and we had to reset the server, we lost Fannypack who was going to grunt, who at the time was better then Shotty. His PS2 broke and he never got it working again.

It's all opinion now anyway. I'm glad some people remembered us anyway. No doubt we were hated, so anytime people bring you up you know you at least did something right.
Back to top Go down
=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA*
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:56 am

crapgamer wrote:

As for Destroyer, he was good, but MOH players have beaten him a couple of times. He was in Fear with Iceman and they lost to us 3-1. That was with Lak, Kratos, Rockethoe and Gravedigger on Engy. Not exactly a great engy for us mind you.

Although this was true, I will have to say that having Fusion as our sniper (..Idk if he even plays sniper lmao) and Rickjames (he'd been playing the game for about a week D: ) as our grunt GREATLY effected that match. Honestly I did not even expect to see MOH lose a map with the lineup we had. I expected us to get sweeped! Shocked

Ahh, MOH was always the most fun to fight because of the shit talk you'd get pre-game lmao. You had a reason to try! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DESTROYER090
crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:35 am

=]FEAR[=OL_DESTROYA* wrote:
crapgamer wrote:

As for Destroyer, he was good, but MOH players have beaten him a couple of times. He was in Fear with Iceman and they lost to us 3-1. That was with Lak, Kratos, Rockethoe and Gravedigger on Engy. Not exactly a great engy for us mind you.

Although this was true, I will have to say that having Fusion as our sniper (..Idk if he even plays sniper lmao) and Rickjames (he'd been playing the game for about a week D: ) as our grunt GREATLY effected that match. Honestly I did not even expect to see MOH lose a map with the lineup we had. I expected us to get sweeped! Shocked

Ahh, MOH was always the most fun to fight because of the shit talk you'd get pre-game lmao. You had a reason to try! Laughing

Good times! Shotty and I were looking back at our original forums www.teammoh.co.nr and we were commenting how immature we all were back then. Hard to believe 4 years has past.
Back to top Go down
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:59 am

{Delta} wrote:
TS beat SoF 3 times, and I like SoF. I wouldn't say Top 5. ECU is a good "get going" clan, a lot of the lineup ended up in DSF - but I would say DSF perfected ECU's lineup.

I remember you saying this a few times, but i honestly cannot remember this TS clan...
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:03 am

Was first year of the game. Clan run by a guy currently in AFGM next-gen, M3nace, Mr.Z, Supafly, and Snipe-God.
Back to top Go down
http://bfc.forumwise.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time   Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Always the fun topic...The Top 5 Clans of All-Time
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3